What is the entertainment like on Preziosa?

sidekick180

I have already asked several questions about this ship and had some fantastic answers, but I have more questions, which I am hoping some of you lovely people could answer. I realise that they have two shows per night in the main theatre, but I was wondering if they have any other entertainment in any other venues as well? If not or should I say, also, do they have any type of nightlife or late club on Preziosa? Just thinking of somewhere to go after the last show for late night drinks and dancing etc.

This was what we did on Ventura and Azura, but I wasn't sure if they had any similar format on MSC ships. Thanks

3 hours ago, Couple-Somerset said:

Not Presiosa specific, but expect the theatre shows to run for 30 minutes (or less).

The theatre (for us) is the only thing which lets MSC down.

We did the inaugural sailing of Bellissima and the first night "show" was a video of the ships launch (which anyone with an interest would have viewed on youtube or in their cabin).

It didnt get any better - 2nd night was a guy doing silhouette puppetry, 3rd night a mime artist, 4th night ventriloquist - the saving grace was the Michael Jackson show.

But for the most part, shows were over in half-hour so you could laugh them off as being terribly poor and get back to the bar.

Wow! I am surprised by that. Most people have said that the shows on MSC were generally better than P&O. I have been on P&O cruises twice and their shows were great, so I was expecting to be even more impressed on an MSC cruise.

We thought the shows on Seaside were good to excellent.  After all our years of Rock- and Broadway-themed shows on other lines, we found them quite entertaining.  Each night the show had a cast of at least 10 performers; lots of music, dance, and other elements.  A bit like Cirque du Soleil; not as language-dependent as many other cruises.