You can blame the CDC, not NCL for the latest suspensions.

CaptainWes

4 minutes ago, Newleno said:

cnn lol, c-span works best bro, (i already told you what fauci said - video support), cnn fact check -  now that some funny chitter

Dr. Fauci statement:

Dr. Anthony Fauci said "no one is going to deny" that lives could have been saved if the US implemented containment measures earlier on in the novel coronavirus outbreak.

Yeah real funny.

Edited by janerd

4 minutes ago, janerd said:

Dr. Fauci statement:

Dr. Anthony Fauci said "no one is going to deny" that lives could have been saved if the US implemented containment measures earlier on in the novel coronavirus outbreak.

Yeah real funny.

Oh my friend that is not the jan 21 quote (there is video just look it up), just the facts jack, remember c-span is great , remember complete not taken out of context, remember facts matter, remember dont try  to score points,   we all need to work together

Just now, Newleno said:

Oh my friend that is not the jan 21 quote (there is video just look it up), just the facts jack, remember c-span is great , remember complete not taken out of context, remember facts matter, remember dont try  to score points,   we all need to work together

First I'm not your Bro or your friend, and yes facts matter. I posted FACTS, transcripts are FACTS not just videos, ever hear of video editing? Yes we all need to work together, but working together means admitting that a lot of( I'll say mistakes) were made by the whitehouse to get us were we are now .We have to fix those (mistakes). Wear masks, wash your hands and help your neighbors and things WILL get better.

• Like 2