Paid in Full timeline?

cgolf1

Since everyone on this board is so knowledgeable, I figure I will start here. Has Celebrity altered the paid in full timeline for future cruises thru say spring 2021? We would like more time to decide on our APEX cruise assuming they even bring her over.

A very quick look at the Celebrity website didn't have this info, it may be there, but probably buried.

Edited by cgolf1

Final payment to Celebrity is due 90 days before sailing.  That has not changed.  If your cruise is cancelled  by Celebrity you would receive a refund.  

Have you reviewed the.Cruise  With Confidence Information, the link is on their home page. That will explain your options.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Alushar said:

They've changed the 90 days to 60 days. This has been applied to the 2 cruises we have booked for next spring and the cruise we lifted and shifted to next September

Not in the US. Final payment for all cruises 5 days or longer is still required 90 days prior to the sail date.

Thanks all. I really wish they would push the paid in full date out, especially since they likely won't sail full and will have to drop some people. In our case, it is only an ocenview for 3 people on the APEX so we aren't talking suite money, but with how slow it sounds they are getting refunds back, at that point it would be worse with little to no sailings happened for around a year.

Just trying to make a good decision whatever that is and try to figure out what to do. Lifting and shifting isn't an option unless they sell the Constellation and that cruise 2022 just disappears. First world problems but frustrating ones. Just too many questions lol.

I hate how websites and software are setup. The sail with confidence thing looks like an image, not a clickable thing. Sure enough it is clickable. Sometimes coders don't look at how others view the GUI and it is so frustrating.

Edited by cgolf1