The Bistro- Off topic and fun posts!

Host Dan

48 minutes ago, TheKingD said:

For @Keith1010 and any other Beatles fans, NPR had a nice interview on this morning with Paul McCartney about his photos.  It is short and light-hearted and his cute personality shows through.

Cindy

Cindy:

Thank you so much.

I will try to find it.

Also learned this morning with the help of AI they are taking a song by John Lennon never before released and redoing it for release later this year.

Keith

• Like 1

Don't blame me.  😀

If you sit at the bar in the Avenue Saloon on Crystal Serenity and look below you might see this assuming it hasn't been removed during dry dock.

I promise. Anne Marie and I didn't do this.  🤣  We are innocent.

Keith

IMG_6074.thumb.jpeg.57d542e4044e0300238afbb650841ac4.jpeg

• Like 2

Sadly, as I will need to stay closer to home it is unlikely I will never sail Crystal again but I certainly have great memories and was pleased to see today that it is back on cruisetimetables.com,

I've been wondering when or if I would ever lay eyes on a Crystal ship again and think I now know the answer.  My next cruise is on QM2 (still booked with credits from the 2020 shutdown) September 29 to October 13. a New England fall foliage cruise.  I just miss Serenity leaving New York but will be in Quebec October 5-7 while Serenity is in port October 4-6).

Roy

• Like 8

Although this dining venue isn't returning, these are still nice responses when you are asked if there is something more you would like by the wonderful waitstaff team on-board Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity.

Keith

IMG_9622.thumb.jpeg.3f677f1daade43b3573b2529889956b0.jpeg

IMG_9623.thumb.jpeg.8d1d9b184adb9f385bb969973ca2f8ab.jpeg

8 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

Although this dining venue isn't returning, these are still nice responses when you are asked if there is something more you would like by the wonderful waitstaff team on-board Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity.

Am I the only person who's going to miss Churrascaria? I only ate there once, but I thought it was fabulous!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Leejnd4 said:

Am I the only person who's going to miss Churrascaria? I only ate there once, but I thought it was fabulous!

No. My friends and I loved it. It was our second favorite place to eat after UU. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Leejnd4 said:

43 minutes ago, TER777 said:

No. My friends and I loved it. It was our second favorite place to eat after UU. 

Me too.  I dined there several times on both ships.

I have never been on a ship in late June.  Today's sunrise is from last year in my neighborhood:

dawn617b.thumb.JPG.62b851dac90a4e94b52fb419d63b67e8.JPG

Roy

• Like 6