Oceana Future Reservations

bravestwj

We are booked on the July 10, 2021 sailing of Oceana and our reservation hasn't been cancelled.  Has anyone's future reservation on Oceana been cancelled yet?  If so, what dates?  I would imagine they would be processing them in order of sailing dates and it might be a while before we are cancelled and offered a refund or future cruise credit.

34 minutes ago, madster66 said:

Hi ... As far as I understand it you will automatically be given a FCC unless you request a refund via the form on the website.  You can do this now if a refund is what you would like 😁

Correct. 

Do consider that the priority is to finish the existing batch of refunds as these are fully paid cruises rather than just deposits.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bravestwj said:

We are booked on the July 10, 2021 sailing of Oceana and our reservation hasn't been cancelled.  Has anyone's future reservation on Oceana been cancelled yet?  If so, what dates?  I would imagine they would be processing them in order of sailing dates and it might be a while before we are cancelled and offered a refund or future cruise credit.

I assume that you will only have paid a deposit, so your "pain" will be less than some who have been waiting for over 100 days for the equivalent of $10,000.

12 hours ago, bravestwj said:

I would imagine they would be processing them in order of sailing dates 

Keep imagining.. This was definitely not the case before.

I would hope that they have learned from the previous debacle, but they are now working with hundreds of less staff and are trying to save a business, so I wouldn't expect refunds quickly. 

Andy 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

Keep imagining.. This was definitely not the case before.

I would hope that they have learned from the previous debacle, but they are now working with hundreds of less staff and are trying to save a business, so I wouldn't expect refunds quickly. 

Andy 

That's so true Andy....no date order....we received our refund about a month after you and we were booked on the same cruise as you

• Like 1