Crown & Anchor phone with D+ Desk

On 7/13/2020 at 10:36 PM, Pumbaamd said:

called at 8:59 this am and a got a similar message. Called right back at 9 and a taped message went on and on about how busy they are. Pressed 9 and a D+ agent answered immediately. No waiting in line at all.  And, saved $200 on a future booking. Finding out if you can call VERY first in the a.m., you'll have little trouble, And punch that 9 button!

R&D

I called around 5 PM last night;  hit 9 and was almost immediately connected with a great D+ agent.  She told me that the hours are now 9 AM to 9 PM -- weekdays and 9:00 am to 6:00 pm for weekends.  

Good for you. Congrats!

So now, with all these cancellations and refund problems, FCC's, etc. they decide to shorten the time for calling. When will this stupidity come to an end? We've had 3 cruises cancelled, 2 more on the way.

Good bye Monarch.

R&D

MN and SR 1 20 20.jpg

On 7/13/2020 at 9:43 PM, yogimax said:

You really believe the majority of folks will bother to read the small print of an obscure footnote?

I must need new glasses - scanned the tiny print twice and only see the old C and A phone number.  Give this D+ a hint!

On 7/14/2020 at 2:32 PM, Merion_Mom said:

Hit the button for "book a new reservation".  They are still 24 hours.  😉 

I just (7:45 AM) tried that and got a recording that they wouldn’t be opened till 9AM.

On 7/14/2020 at 4:04 PM, molly361 said:

That option is gone.  It just says they are closed please call back later and you get disconnected

15 hours ago, pstone1 said:

I just (7:45 AM) tried that and got a recording that they wouldn’t be opened till 9AM.

I apologize profusely.  My brain did not accurately process the actual topic of this thread.  I was talking about the GENERAL line, not the D+ line.  Sorry for my lapse.

6 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I apologize profusely.  My brain did not accurately process the actual topic of this thread.  I was talking about the GENERAL line, not the D+ line.  Sorry for my lapse.

Funny thing - I did call the main number (General Line) and tried different options.  All calls eventually went to that same recording and hang-up.  I also tried to call the number listed under CWC (800-256-6649) that’s supposed to be a 24/7 number, but it had the same recording/hang-up.  Sigh!  I called back at 9AM and during my conversation with the CSR, he mentioned that they were still taking calls 24/7.  What???

I’m not sure what does/doesn’t trigger the recording/hang-up circle, but I have yet to figure out how to get past it.  Weird!