Future Cruise Credit. Not able to use the balance left over until after the booked cruise.

17 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

I have to agree those FCCs were a nightmare. I think part of the problem was that in the beginning people were under the impression that cruising would be starting up in June and just rebooked only to be canceled again and then there were those who were gaming the system who booked cruises that they know would be canceled just to get the 125% FCC.  RCL changed the rules to soot themselves. 

AS cruising keeps getting pushed out further and further in the year I wonder if they are going to do an extension on the expiration date. 

New York just added 10 more states to the quarantine list and they fined bar owners on Long Island for not following the guide lines. In Astoria Queens they shut down a bar for lack of masks, being over crowded and not social distancing. It won't be long until we are back to square one because of these kids partying and bar owners not taking control.

Not a FCC but I have any insurance credit of $500 that I just applied to a cruise.  It was valid from April 2020 to April 2021 and so far they have not sailed for us to use it.  Hoping that when they cancel the cruise it is now applied to that they will extend the expiration date.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Iamcruzin said:

I have to agree those FCCs were a nightmare. I think part of the problem was that in the beginning people were under the impression that cruising would be starting up in June and just rebooked only to be canceled again and then there were those who were gaming the system who booked cruises that they know would be canceled just to get the 125% FCC.  RCL changed the rules to soot themselves. 

AS cruising keeps getting pushed out further and further in the year I wonder if they are going to do an extension on the expiration date. 

New York just added 10 more states to the quarantine list and they fined bar owners on Long Island for not following the guide lines. In Astoria Queens they shut down a bar for lack of masks, being over crowded and not social distancing. It won't be long until we are back to square one because of these kids partying and bar owners not taking control.

Texas bars were open less than a week. The governor said if people cant follow the rules shut them down. Galveston beach closed over the holiday.

We are almost back to total shut down. Governor even saying last friday hes considering total shut down. Finally positives dropping here  but we are very close to total shut down.

Seems to be Florida who isnt pushing things to me. But I know az too has issues

20200721_214010448.jpeg

On 7/20/2020 at 4:12 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

You actually can use it for a second cruise before the first one gets back.  Say you had a cruise in a March and another one in April.  You can call and request that it be applied to both cruises at final payment date. They are making these exceptions.  

So yet another change. Before you said only exception was b2b.

If a company keeps changing the rules, who would have confidence they can use the fcc.

Carnival allowed fcc leftovers to be obc. Their prices are jumping, not rcls. It's like the inmates are in charge of the jail the way rcl is handling things. Shooting themselves in the foot

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

So yet another change. Before you said only exception was b2b.

If a company keeps changing the rules, who would have confidence they can use the fcc.

Carnival allowed fcc leftovers to be obc. Their prices are jumping, not rcls. It's like the inmates are in charge of the jail the way rcl is handling things. Shooting themselves in the foot

Not sure how a change for the better woukd cause you to lose confidence. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I just don't like how the rules change constantly. Carnival isnt great but at least you know the rules dont keep changing. How can anyone keep up. It's not like they send out these rules where people like me can read them. It seems to be ok this isnt working let's change the rules again.

This is the first time I read this new rule change. My pt is i shouldnt have to read cc to know what the rules are ... this week. 

Edited by firefly333

12 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Question regarding a FCC, if someone has a $400 FCC and their cruise fare is $350 instead of getting back another $50 one after you sail can that other $50 be credited towards the second passenger?  TIA

• Like 1

10 hours ago, molly361 said:

Question regarding a FCC, if someone has a $400 FCC and their cruise fare is $350 instead of getting back another $50 one after you sail can that other $50 be credited towards the second passenger?  TIA

If you cancelled then...no.

IF Royal cancelled and if it’s the same 2 people travelling then it should be allowed.