Encore room 9244

Mommyof9

Has anyone stayed in room 9244 aboard the Encore?  If so, do you have pictures of the room, the balcony and the view?  I know that most rooms look the same, but seeing the actual room photos or videos would be nice.  

This is a link to a site that sometimes has room-specific pictures, but in this case they are equivalent. The only possible difference is the bed could be in the opposite location to the couch - meaning the couch could be closer to the Balcony and the bed closer to the bathroom.  You will have a great balcony view since you are on the "hump".

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/stateroom-details.php?ship=Norwegian-Encore&cabin=9244

When you look at the floor plan of many ships, the cabins do not just line up straight down the sides. They are designed to break up the look like a block of text with sections indented.  So you are on an "outdented" section and when you look left and right you will see all the way forward and aft.  An indented cabin looking left and right may be looking at... other balconies.

It's not a big deal but I like to see as far forward and aft as I can.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mommyof9 said:

Has anyone stayed in room 9244 aboard the Encore?  If so, do you have pictures of the room, the balcony and the view?  I know that most rooms look the same, but seeing the actual room photos or videos would be nice.  

Moving up in the world! The other day you were on Deck 8. 

The only consideration with 9244 is that you are over public spaces. The room is physically over some shops, which are close to a bar with live music.  

image.png.f98e2e0adb3b8a5b95ce1f34b4af449c.png

While all mid-ship rooms look directly down on the Waterfront walk, that look will be exaggerated on Deck 9. Your room is about 8 balconies from the hump, so I put an approximate arrow on a photo I took. The glass room with open door is the only smoking area on the ship, so all of the smokers there. You are upwind of the open door while the ship is underway. 

image.thumb.png.002289c68d9ccc90b9d2535090f62d03.png