Navigator of the Sears interior balcony cabins

jsf

We are sailing next year on Nav OTS, other folks that are also going are telling us they have Interior Balcony cabins overlooking the Atrium. I'm not sure that is correct as I remember only large windows looking over the market place. Am I right or are there  balcony cabins where you can sit out and watch people go bye?

Sorry but your friends are wrong and you are right . On Navigator of the seas they have Royal Promenade view cabins that have a large bay window with a seat in it to look down on to the promenade . They are on decks 6,7 and 8. 
. Maybe they got confused with Oasis class that do have neighbourhood balconies overlooking Central Park or the Boardwalk . We have experienced all 3 types of cabin. 

We had one of these rooms on the Liberty and found it noisy. I will admit we may go to bed earlier than other people, but not unreasonably early. It has been a while but it seems there would be music and partying until midnight that could be heard in the room. Iy was interesting to be able to overlook the Promenade, but I would not book another one.

5 hours ago, jsf said:

We are sailing next year on Nav OTS, other folks that are also going are telling us they have Interior Balcony cabins overlooking the Atrium. I'm not sure that is correct as I remember only large windows looking over the market place. Am I right or are there  balcony cabins where you can sit out and watch people go bye?

No, there are no interior balcony cabins on Navigator.