Has Princess stopped answering the phones?

1 hour ago, Princess Chatterer said:

Tried to call Princess this afternoon with a question. It was either ring, press your selection number, followed immediately by an auto spoken “Bye” then an automatic disconnect or a forever hold.  Has Princess stopped answering the phones? 

Actually I called in at 5:13 pm EST and got through right away, was surprised. Also got a super nice rep. That informed me my refund was finally finished and was being sent through. Thank goodness, finally out of refund limbo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 13cheermom said:

Actually I called in at 5:13 pm EST and got through right away, was surprised. Also got a super nice rep. That informed me my refund was finally finished and was being sent through. Thank goodness, finally out of refund limbo. 

Please let us know when you actually Receive your refund. 
Tony

Have also been attempting to get through. Got the same response (“bye”) over several attempts the last three days. We’re still waiting for our FCC from a cancelled cruise in April. We did get the refund but awaiting the 50% FCC. Each time I call, I’m told “it’s being processed.”  Trying to be patient,  but it’s been 4 months. 

Edited by JoRoy218

2 hours ago, JoRoy218 said:

Have also been attempting to get through. Got the same response (“bye”) over several attempts the last three days. We’re still waiting for our FCC from a cancelled cruise in April. We did get the refund but awaiting the 50% FCC. Each time I call, I’m told “it’s being processed.”  Trying to be patient,  but it’s been 4 months. 

We got the refund for the balance on a 35-night April cruise (a considerable amount) a week ago. Our TA received the refund a couple of weeks earlier. Yesterday we received emails advising that the FCC was in our Captains Circle accounts. Coincidentally, I checked my account the day before and the FCC was shown there (but not the previous day). These were the only two times I checked. The FCC was 50%, but not 50% of the full amount paid, but 50% of the amount less port fees an taxes.

We have now got all our refunds.

One reason hard to get someone on the phone. They let some people go and cut the

hours for others.  So not as many people working each day.  Don't think it will go back

to normal till princess sails again.

The princess planners (if you have one)  had their hours cut too but Monday they get to go

back to their 40 hours.