Mock booking for oct

jdixon0631

16 minutes ago, Grandmam58 said:

Waiting for our Nov booking to Hawaii to be cancelled. 

I wonder if they will only cancel one month at a time? Looks like October will be cut any minute now, but for November that might not happen for another month or so?

4 hours ago, goduckies05 said:

Sorry that it looks like your wedding is being canceled i am helping a client in a similar situation book an All inclusive in Cabo istead.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Forums mobile app

That is what I am doing as well.  I have a week booked in October in Playa del Carmen at an all-inclusive .  It has a free cancellation if needed. Next cruise is Jan 2021.  I guess we will see what happens. 

I feel sorry for everyone whose plans have been cancelled, including me. Those 5-day hops on Fantasy class (now Ecstasy class...?) are pretty close to perfect for me and my dollars.

But let's be real: any of us expecting to cruise before at least March and probably later are going to be disappointed. There's simply no way right now to keep 3000 guests and crew safe, and that's a smaller ship. Imagine Mardi Gras or the Royal behemoths.

I'm grateful for the opportunity I had to take 30 cruises, and though I would dearly love to take more, I can't imagine going anywhere near a cruise ship for the indefinite future. Thank goodness for photos and YouTube.

Hope everyone is well and staying safe 

• Like 1