Mock booking for oct

jdixon0631

1 minute ago, n6uqqq said:

Rest in peace Oct cruises. There goes my Daughter's wedding on the Panorama on Oct 17th! Guess we will wait 3-4 months to get the 4000 dollars back for the wedding.

Ya, seeing the refunds taking that long is crazy. This is my 3rd cancellation. I hope my Feb 2021 cruise is not cancelled 😞

8 minutes ago, Georgie562 said:

How is this still a surprise for some? The rest of the year is doomed for cruises...

image.jpeg.a7dd9227ce65be467acd699e64b78757.jpeg

I don’t think anyone who posted here is surprised.  We are all waiting for the official cancellations and see this as a sign that they are imminent.

39 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

Rest in peace Oct cruises. There goes my Daughter's wedding on the Panorama on Oct 17th! Guess we will wait 3-4 months to get the 4000 dollars back for the wedding.

That must be very disappointing.  I know several people whose weddings this summer were affected by the virus, but none with a wedding on a cruise.  I hope your daughter will be able to make other plans and still have a special wedding.  This has been a tough year all around. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Georgie562 said:

How is this still a surprise for some? The rest of the year is doomed for cruises...

image.jpeg.a7dd9227ce65be467acd699e64b78757.jpeg

Show me a post that says surprised ... I assume you mean surprised it will be cancelled.

The only surprise is when they will announce it. ... waiting. Probably going to rebook late 2021 but cant until carnival announces its cancelled to get the obc offer. ...so I'm patiently waiting. Well some of us not so patiently waiting. We just want them to cancel already. Some are saying maybe this is a sign they will make the announcement soon. 

Like guess the date ccl will cancel. Like a football pool, guess the score or whatever. 

• Like 1

I was not surprised at all!!   I was thinking last night how they would start an Oct 1st cruise *8 weeks out* they can't!!     tHEY HAVE TO get an approval from the CDC, reposition the ships, pick up crew, train for new protocols,  AND etc.. 

7 minutes ago, Cruiseboy06 said:

I was not surprised at all!!   I was thinking last night how they would start an Oct 1st cruise *8 weeks out* they can't!!     tHEY HAVE TO get an approval from the CDC, reposition the ships, pick up crew, train for new protocols,  AND etc.. 

Just out of curiosity, have you considered changing your name here to NoCruiseboy06?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My October 12th cruise on the Miracle from San Diego is also no longer bookable. (It was still able to be booked yesterday). It's coming, for sure. Number four this year for me. 

20 minutes ago, Dunk said:

My October 12th cruise on the Miracle from San Diego is also no longer bookable. (It was still able to be booked yesterday). It's coming, for sure. Number four this year for me. 

did you receive OBC every time they cancelled on you?

5 minutes ago, supercanadian said:

did you receive OBC every time they cancelled on you?

You only get offered it on a future cruise ... if the future cruise doesnt get cancelled. That's why I said I learned my lesson, book way out. The oct price was so good I gave it a try, so obc, .... poof.

• Like 1

So are people thinking this means the European Legend sailings are cancelled? 

My Vista from last summer canceled.

My TA Mardis Gras canceled.

My reschedule Legend Norwegian Fjords Canceled.

This will be 4, 5 and 6 if October and Europe 2021 are cancelled.  

Just now, jfaaborg said:

well, Oct is now Greyed out. Please stay November! Please!

image.png.c1429a32850380d01afb7be588d45f9f.png

It is not going to stay. Chances of a November cruise at least out of the USA will never go above zero.

12-15 at the earliest.

Princess canceled until then for a reason.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.ea369600f8405c318a9c32f88fa3f44c.png

Clearly October cruises are not happening now...... if you still believe Carnival's old-line excuse "sold out" or hit "cap" for ALL cruises keep on drinking that whatever you are drinking... :0) October cruises are GRAYED OUT!! it means they are going to cancel!!!

37 minutes ago, HaveWeMetYet said:

It is not going to stay. Chances of a November cruise at least out of the USA will never go above zero.

12-15 at the earliest.

Princess canceled until then for a reason.

Yes. The average age of a Princess cruiser.

1 hour ago, Cyn874 said:

Well, that's it for me. I'm just going to let my FCC sit there until I see cruising actually start up again, and keep going for at least awhile. I'm not playing the guessing game anymore.

Yeah I’m thinking the same way. Just gonna let carnival have my $1600 loan till cruising resumes. 3rd cruise cancelled for me. Tired being in limbo waiting to book air, hotel whatever. Just nice having something booked to look forward too. Really hope cruising resumes before the lines go bankrupt. 

Edited by jdixon0631