QM2 ARRIVAL TIME

ROYALBOY

From what I have seen, the QM2 sails under the Verrazano Narrows Bridge before 6AM, and docks before 7. (Next crossing, I'll try to be awake for the arrival) 

Self disembarkation is available as soon as customs officials are ready in the terminal [before 8]. Once on board, air travelers can schedule airport transfers and their disembarkation time is scheduled to match.

With Customs, NYC traffic & airport security theatre - I would think 1PM would be the earliest departure at LGA or JFK, possibly later at EWR [Newark].

Have you looked at booking your flight(s) via Cunard?  Note, we are in driving distance to Brooklyn, so have never planned on air travel before/after the cruise.

• Like 1

On the last 2 roundtrip TAs that we have done on QM2 we were docked and off the ship just after 6-30am and on one we caught the ferry from Red Hook to Wall Street (Pier 11) and we were walking up Wall Street at 7-30am. We were allowed to disembark with those that were self disembarking. If you are able to self disembark with all your luggage I think you should be looking at 6-30am to 7am and because you are one of the first off the ship there is no great hold up in customs/security.

• Like 1

On our last sailing on July 6th 2017: (refered to our photos taken at those times)

Sailed under the VZ Bridge at 4:45AM

Ship tied up at Red Hook at 6:07AM

1st Passengers seen leaving Terminal at 7:07AM

Of course this varies with each arrival around the year.

Edited by BklynBoy8
  • Like 1

We waited in a queue with those self disembarking waiting for clearance and because we were on a roundtrip we were let off with them and we were one of the first to go to customs/security which took only 2-3 minutes to go through and if my memory serves me right we caught the ferry at about 7am.