EZ air with British Airways.?

riffatsea

Have been playing around with EZ Air for our May2021 cruise. I know it my not actually set sail but am having fun thinking about it 

It seems that even if you book a business class seat on British airways itself(not code share with American)you cannot pick your seat.  

Has anyone been able to pick their seat before checkin 24hrs before the flight?

Just wondering

Yes, especially in business class. I had to call them to do it. It seems that not all the pertinent information BA requires always gets transferred from EZ-Air. Be prepared with your passport info, that's what was missing in our case.

3 hours ago, riffatsea said:

Have been playing around with EZ Air for our May2021 cruise. I know it my not actually set sail but am having fun thinking about it 

It seems that even if you book a business class seat on British airways itself(not code share with American)you cannot pick your seat.  

Just wondering

I have Premium Economy seats booked for May 2, 2021 through EZ Air on British Airways from Heathrow to Calgary and was able to pick the seats at the time of booking.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2020 at 11:26 AM, riffatsea said:

Just wondering

You can but you have to pay for it....I think it's $35/pp.

On 8/23/2020 at 1:23 PM, kiwimum said:

Just changed our flights for April TA, now BA business class LHR -SAN.   Was able to select seats once I put I. Frequent Flyer #. 

I've flown these flights often (#272, #273) and I always, always have to pay for seat assignments even with our FF#s.  You must have status?