Regatta A1 Conceirge Cabin

crowpro

You'll be able to make specialty dinner reservations before the B1 category and you will get an expanded GDR room service menu for lunch and dinner. 

You'll get 3 free bags of laundry which I don't believe is available to the lower cabins.

Our cabin was available about an hour before the B cabins. The 3 free laundry bags was nice but I was disappointed with the 3 day turn around time which meant you couldn't use it for the last 3 days of the cruise.

For us, it wasn't worth the extra money for the few benefits provided.

Also use of the spa deck

Early check in   but that may change with the new protocols

Bottle of Bubbly

Tote bag/cap

Depending on the length of the cruise you may get extra specialty reservations

https://oceaniacruises.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005477653-How-many-dining-reservations-am-I-allowed-in-each-specialty-restaurant-

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/regatta/suites-staterooms/concierge-level-veranda-stateroom/

Yes, a free bottle of bubbly -- usually French; exact vintage varies -- waiting in an ice bucket when you move into your cabin.  If you don't drink it on embarkation day, they retrieve the ice bucket but leave the bottle which you can keep cold in your fridge or ask your room steward for another bucket of ice whenever you want.  You can also take the bottle to dinner with you in any venue; the sommeliers will open and pour without any fee or corkage charge.

9 minutes ago, DrHemlock said:

Yes, a free bottle of bubbly -- usually French; exact vintage varies -- waiting in an ice bucket when you move into your cabin.  If you don't drink it on embarkation day, they retrieve the ice bucket but leave the bottle which you can keep cold in your fridge or ask your room steward for another bucket of ice whenever you want.  You can also take the bottle to dinner with you in any venue; the sommeliers will open and pour without any fee or corkage charge.

Has the introduction of the Oceania Club wine starting last Nov changed what you get?

32 minutes ago, DrHemlock said:

You can also take the bottle to dinner with you in any venue; the sommeliers will open and pour without any fee or corkage charge.

If  a perk from Oceania  then there is no corkage fee anyway

6 minutes ago, CintiPam said:

Plonk.

Yeah, I've had it, am quite aware it's not even a good $4 a bottle wine. I was just curious if they are now giving it out as the Complimentary Bottle in Concierge or still have a decent sparkling wine

11 minutes ago, BSR said:

Does the spa deck include the spa (hot tub)?  Or is it just a sun deck with chairs?

has a hot tub/T pool  (not sure what it is on the smaller ships)

Riviera  has the T pool

Older pic  but you get the idea

T-pool on Spa deck

spa deck ..small covered area

Bali beds on the other side of the deck

46 minutes ago, ORV said:

Yeah, I've had it, am quite aware it's not even a good $4 a bottle wine. I was just curious if they are now giving it out as the Complimentary Bottle in Concierge or still have a decent sparkling wine

Sorry, I do not know the answer.  Your question simply reminded me of what IMO is a recent example of some Oceania very poor guest relations decision making. 

A bottle was in our B1 on Riviera on our 2/26 - 3/11/20 Riviera cruise due to our cruise loyalty status but we were not permitted any credit whatsoever to buy up to a decent bottle.  It still was sitting there when we disembarked the ship on 3/11.  

I thought it was a terrible corporate repeat cruiser PR move to gift us with such plonk considering how Oceania positions itself in the cruise market.  IMO better nothing than that wretched bottle sitting there for ten days. JMO!  

Edited by CintiPam

18 minutes ago, CintiPam said:

Sorry, I do not know the answer.  Your question simply reminded me of what IMO is a recent example of some Oceania very poor guest relations decision making. 

A bottle was in our B1 on Riviera on our 2/26 - 3/11/20 Riviera cruise due to our cruise loyalty status but we were not permitted any credit whatsoever to buy up to a decent bottle.  It still was sitting there when we disembarked the ship on 3/11.  

I thought it was a terrible corporate repeat cruiser PR move to gift us with such plonk considering how Oceania positions itself in the cruise market.  IMO better nothing than that wretched bottle sitting there for ten days. JMO!  

Absolutely, on our Dec Riviera B2B we wound up with 3 bottles of it. After tasting the red we tried to make sangria out of it, it wasn't even good for that. I agree that nothing would be better than that stuff. We gave away the other two bottles to another couple that seemed to like it. 

3 minutes ago, ORV said:

Absolutely, on our Dec Riviera B2B we wound up with 3 bottles of it. After tasting the red we tried to make sangria out of it, it wasn't even good for that. I agree that nothing would be better than that stuff. We gave away the other two bottles to another couple that seemed to like it. 

We tried to give ours away to any of the other regular six players on our delightful daily trivia team, but no one would take it! If it had been the Humphry Slocombe on the other hand....😁

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

has a hot tub/T pool  (not sure what it is on the smaller ships)

Riviera  has the T pool

Older pic  but you get the idea

T-pool on Spa deck

spa deck ..small covered area

Bali beds on the other side of the deck

Thanks for the pictures.  Looks like a nice place to relax. 

8 hours ago, ORV said:

Has the introduction of the Oceania Club wine starting last Nov changed what you get?

They still have the bottle of Champagne listed under the amenities for Concierge  so may you get both 

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/regatta/suites-staterooms/concierge-level-veranda-stateroom/

40 minutes ago, blacksmith said:

When did they start giving away caps?

My Bad

They only give you the tote as a perk

Oceania Club members may get  a tote & cap on your new milestone level

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/oceania-club-benefits/

My Bad
They only give you the tote as a perk

Oceania Club members may get  a tote & cap on your new milestone level
https://www.oceaniacruises.com/oceania-club-benefits/

You’re not bad, but Oceania has never given us a cap for reaching a new level. We have totes for every day of the week, but no caps. When they start cruising again I think I’ll demand to speak to the captain and ask about my caps.
I must confess though that they did give me a tee shirt (long sleeve, really nice) for answering correctly a complicated question about garlic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

6 minutes ago, blacksmith said:

You’re not bad, but Oceania has never given us a cap for reaching a new level. We have totes for every day of the week, but no caps. When they start cruising again I think I’ll demand to speak to the captain and ask about my caps.

I believe the new Club benefits started last Nov  & I think it has to be a Milestone cruise  like Silver/Gold  etc

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

I believe the new Club benefits started last Nov  & I think it has to be a Milestone cruise  like Silver/Gold  etc

Yep, if you're between anything below Platinum you just have anywhere between 1-4 cruises till you hit a milestone. If you're at 22 or 23 it's a long ways to get that cap & special tote bag. Not like I need anymore. 

• Haha 1