Where can we travel? Check it out.

Just received this from our TA.  I have not varied everything.

Effective August 11, all non-residents must arrive with a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to departure or proof of a pending test result from a test taken within 72 hours prior to departure. Non-residents should test 72 hours before departure and upload negative result into the Alaska Travel Portal,  If tested 72 hours before departure and awaiting results, travelers will need to upload proof of test taken into the Alaska Travel Portal and quarantine while waiting. If a non-resident arrives without a pre-test, testing is available for $250 per test. The traveler will be required to quarantine while waiting on results which could be 3-5 days.

Effective October 1,  travelers to Hawaii who have a valid negative COVID-19 test 72 hours prior to boarding their flight to Hawaii will not be subject to the 14-day quarantine. This test must be done prior to arrival and the traveler must present evidence of the test. Travelers will be responsible for the cost of the pre-travel test. No testing will be provided upon arrival at the airport. For more information, visit the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau, and the Hawaii Department of Transportation.

Antigua & Barbuda - Effective July 16, 2020: Open for tourism and business travel. Requires documentation, testing, and health screening. Ask one of our travel experts for specific regulations.

Aruba - Effective August 13, 2020: Open for tourism and business travel. Requires documentation, testing, and health screening. Ask one of our travel experts for specific regulations.

Bermuda - Effective August 14, 2020: Open for tourism and business travel. Requires documentation, testing, and health screening. Ask one of our travel experts for specific regulations.

Costa Rica - Effective September 1, 2020: Open for tourism and business travel for residents of six states from the United States of America (New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine and Connecticut). Requires documentation, testing, and health screening. Ask one of our travel experts for specific regulations.

Dominican Republic - Effective July 30, 2020: Open for tourism and business travel. Requires documentation, testing, and health screening. Ask one of our travel experts for specific regulations.

Jamaica - Effective August 13, 2020: Open for tourism and business travel. Requires documentation, testing, and health screening. Ask one of our travel experts for specific regulations.

Puerto Rico - Effective July 15, 2020: Open for tourism and business travel. Requires documentation, testing, and health screening. Ask one of our travel experts for specific regulations.

St. Lucia - Effective August 7, 2020: Open for tourism and business travel. Requires documentation, testing, and health screening. Ask one of our travel experts for specific regulations.

St. Maarten - Effective July 31, 2020: Open for tourism and business travel. Requires documentation, testing, and health screening. Ask one of our travel experts for specific regulations.

Turks & Caicos - Effective August 14, 2020: Open for tourism and business travel. Requires documentation, testing, and health screening. Ask one of our travel experts for specific regulations.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Are you worried about our entry for our July 30, 2021 British Isles itinerary ?

I will eventually i'm sure. Especially Amsterdam. And espcially as we get close to final payment due date. But right now, we have time on our side. What are your thoughts?

Just now, Goodtime Cruizin said:

I will eventually i'm sure. Especially Amsterdam. And espcially as we get close to final payment due date. But right now, we have time on our side. What are your thoughts?

I'm feeling the same too.

Not sure when I'll go ahead and book flights with Air2Sea when they open up. Your thoughts on that ?

I'm not sure but I don't think I'll buy any flights until we have a better picture of travel. Getting flight money returned is trickier than even the cruise itself as I use points in most cases. But again we have some time yet. I'll most likely address it right after the first of the new year. 

• Thanks 1