Scenic Ocean View Cabins

beloum

Can someone tell me which ships the scenic ocean view cabins are located on.   I'm referring to the OV cabins at the front of the ship with floor to ceiling windows.  I can;t seem to find any available.    Thanks

Here are videos of them on Sunrise, Sunshine, and Glory. So I would think they'd be on the entire conquest class and radiance as well. They look really nice.

Edited by Saint Greg

26 minutes ago, xDisconnections said:

What’s the rule in this stateroom type with lighting? Are certain lights not permitted after a specific time?

On the Freedom we were asked to lower the window shades at dark, if the main lights were on in the cabin.  They didn't mind the low lighting around the desk/mirror or the glow from the tv screen.  We never found it to be an issue.

On 8/30/2020 at 11:33 AM, cruiselover** said:

We had one of these cabins on Carnival Splendor.  The view is absolutely spectacular!  Do not hesitate to book a Scenic Ocean View if it is available.  I am attaching a photo of the view from our 'little paradise' cabin.

IMG_4230.JPG

WOW!

1 hour ago, bury me at sea said:

We loved that cabin morning, noon, and night.  

Yes!  Hubby's favorite cabin.  That's why we were so disappointed when they cancelled our 2 cruises booked in that cabin.

Now none of those ships in Galveston..

1 hour ago, bury me at sea said:

On the Freedom we were asked to lower the window shades at dark, if the main lights were on in the cabin.  They didn't mind the low lighting around the desk/mirror or the glow from the tv screen.  We never found it to be an issue.

Cool, great information! 

45 minutes ago, picomullet said:

Yes!  Hubby's favorite cabin.  That's why we were so disappointed when they cancelled our 2 cruises booked in that cabin.

Now none of those ships in Galveston..

I know.  This is a real sore spot with me.  I have had 2 Freedom cruises cancelled but apparently am supposed to be grateful we have the Vista.

I'm glad the Breeze is back, but sure wish we merited a Conquest class ship.

On 8/30/2020 at 10:33 AM, cruiselover** said:

We had one of these cabins on Carnival Splendor.  The view is absolutely spectacular!  Do not hesitate to book a Scenic Ocean View if it is available.  I am attaching a photo of the view from our 'little paradise' cabin.

IMG_4230.JPG

Oh man that pic is bringing back so many memories.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

I know.  This is a real sore spot with me.  I have had 2 Freedom cruises cancelled but apparently am supposed to be grateful we have the Vista.

I'm glad the Breeze is back, but sure wish we merited a Conquest class ship.

I’ll trade you Valor and Glory for Breeze and Vista.

• 2 years later...