No More San Juan

Empehi

On 9/9/2020 at 10:40 AM, K&RCurt said:

Afraid you will have to go with Celebrity for that type tinerary.  We have a cruise for January 2022 on the Celebrity Summit from San Juan that goes to St. Martin, St Kitts, Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados.  We had a similar cruise booked for Jan 2021, but we moved it as we are not sure it will actually happen.

Why be afraid of Celebrity?  The 2 times I sailed from SJU were both on the Summit.  The itinerary was similar to above, and the ship, the service and the fare were all better than what I could have gotten on Carnival.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2020 at 5:58 AM, evandbob said:

Why be afraid of Celebrity?  The 2 times I sailed from SJU were both on the Summit.  The itinerary was similar to above, and the ship, the service and the fare were all better than what I could have gotten on Carnival.

love the summit!! Have been on her 5x. Different experience onboard then carnival but nicest crew Ive ever experienced.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2020 at 6:58 AM, evandbob said:

I am not afraid of Celebrity.   I was just pointing out that you would have to go to another line somewhat different than Carnival.

We have sailed on The Connie and have the cruise I mentioned booked on the Summit for January 2022.

On 9/12/2020 at 8:40 PM, wikoffclan said:

If you buy alcohol in any port, Carnival will not allow you to take it to your room. They even tried to stop me from taking 2 cans of soda to my cabin at one port (I think it was Nassau). There are ways around it --- getting on board at Very busy times causes some distraction for the alcohol police/confiscation table. But you didn't hear it from me!

Thank you!