What's your ideal price per day? (all in, "Princess Plus" taxes, fees, etc)

CineGraphic

2 hours ago, Remus said:

Steelers36 and/or pcur, might either of you be willing to share a copy of your spreadsheet?

I just happened to come across this.  Tip for future when you want to "ping" a CC member/poster:

1. Start with typing "@" symbol.

2. Then start typing (somewhat slowly) the CC Handle ... like "@Stee".

3. You will begin to see a drop-down list of matching CC Handles.

4. Keep typing until you see the Handle name you are looking for.

5. CLICK on there desired Handle.

6. You should see your entry now in blue highlight.

7. Just continue on typing your post.

When you post your item, any CC Members will be alerted that they were mentioned in a post and can check on what was entered.

I did attach a version of my spreadsheet where I cleaned up personal info.  Not sure if you can follow it without some explanations. 

I used multiple columns in this version for recording each of the B2B's we booked.  Sometimes, it's just a single cruise and I might use the additional columns to record cruise prices at various points in time from when I originally booked. 

This time, I used columns to show the PLUS Fare option. 

You will need to adjust the discount rate to whatever you get or to 0% if no discount.

Hope it is useful - otherwise I would need to do a tutorial or live discussion.

Book1.xlsx

• Like 1

Our 14 night Crown Princess Cruise 2 April 2022 an awesome price. Ocean View Cabin E119 $895.00pp Port & Tax $165.00 pp Stock OBC $250.00 Veterans OBC $250 TAs OBC $60.00 Plus includes  Includes Specialty dining for two. Base price we almost always book for less than $100.00 pp per day for an Ocean View. This cruise base price is $63.93 pp per day. We no longer do balcony or JR suite.

Steelers36, Thank you!!!

I'm a regular spreadsheet user so I should be able to figure it out. If not, I'll certainly contact you using the new method you just showed me. Thanks again!!!

My answer has changed. I just booked an Alaskan cruise this week that turns out to be close to $200 a day solo. It still works out to be less expensive than when we took our first cruise to Alaska in 2002--not adjusting for inflation.

I got a Drop & Go fare that wasn't eligible for Princess Plus at $40 a day. It would have been more than $100 a day. I just went with the regular fare. I'll pay the gratuities and purchased the internet package. I won't buy more than two drinks a day. My aim is to have a $0 balance at the end of the cruise, with my OBC paying for all my charges.