Cabin layout on Sillouette

Kitty16tmc

Hi Im thinking of booking cabin 1603 deck11 Aquaclass on the Celebrity Silhouette. I require the dressing table to be near the Veranda and not near the bathroom. The bed will be next to the wardrobes. Can any of you lovely cruisers confirm ti for me please.

12 hours ago, Kitty16tmc said:

Hi Im thinking of booking cabin 1603 deck11 Aquaclass on the Celebrity Silhouette. I require the dressing table to be near the Veranda and not near the bathroom. The bed will be next to the wardrobes. Can any of you lovely cruisers confirm ti for me please.

@Kitty16tmc

Howdy and welcome back to the Cruise Critic boards!  emo22.gif I see it has been awhile since you have posted.

Thank you for starting a new thread on the Ask a Cruise Question forum for general questions regarding cruising. 👍  Since your inquiry concerns a specific cruise line and one of their ships, to help you out I have moved your thread to the Celebrity Cruises forum where it will be on-topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed Silhouette frequent the forum and provide feedback there. Browse through the thread titles on the forum looking for threads of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you.

I hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

1601 & 1605 have bed by the balcony, so 1603 will have the bed by the closet/bath and couch/vanity by the balcony.  EM

Yes, I confirm this also.  Additionally, this is a great choice as it's in an excellent location on the ship. 

Here's a link to the Silhouette Roll Calls.  Scroll down to find your particular sail date and chat with fellow cruisers on your sailing.  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/506-celebrity-silhouette-roll-calls/ 🍷

Edited by Wine-O

On 9/25/2020 at 12:31 PM, Kitty16tmc said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lYvbGYBf2WB3jSFTVuliFltauVnhdqfheWJTeFujSbs/edit#gid=86443689

Above is the link for cabin layouts on all the S Class ships. 

1 hour ago, Wine-O said:

That spreadsheet is a great guide, but I've found a couple of the posts in error.  Trust but verify.  Always a good idea to double check.  🍷

Agree and always do.  I suffer from motion sickness. As a result when lying in bed, my head has to face forward to ensure my  I'm moving forward with the direction of the Ship. That is why on S-class ships I always book port side with the bed by the balcony once I've reverified that's the set-up. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Loracpin2 said:

Agree and always do.  I suffer from motion sickness. As a result when lying in bed, my head has to face forward to ensure my  I'm moving forward with the direction of the Ship. That is why on S-class ships I always book port side with the bed by the balcony once I've reverified that's the set-up. 

If you stay on the starboard side with bed by the bath, that would work for you also.  🍷

• Haha 1