A Few "Full Suite" Questions

jimdee3636

The Concierge Lounge on deck 14 is fantastic - speciality coffees, plenty of snack options, a small library, very comfy seating and a nice way to find a few minutes of quiet.  You will also get complimentary bottled water in a suite, and can order anything off the MDR menu to be delivered as room service.  Having a traditional afternoon tea served in the suite is just a bit fancy 😉  Sounds silly, but one of the handiest benefits of a suite that I found is that there are full sized umbrellas for your use!  You'll love it all!  

6 hours ago, getting older slowly said:

Also a note about the mini bar setup exchange.... and the steward  will do it for you...

The actual exchange is done by Room Service, not by the cabin steward. Eliminate the middle-person and call room serrvice, not the cabin steward.

14 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

The best perk I enjoy in a full suite is the included admission to the thermal suite which has these wonderful hot tile beds.

As I understand it, this is not a benefit on the Royal class ships.

52 minutes ago, caribill said:

The actual exchange is done by Room Service, not by the cabin steward. Eliminate the middle-person and call room serrvice, not the cabin steward.

On boarding day .. i was under the impression the steward restocked the mini bar......

having seen full mini bar bottle on his trolley...... thus the note.. ( which is more for me ).  

It no action  then i will ring room service.. most stewarts are happy to do it....  Don

6 hours ago, caribill said:

As I understand it, this is not a benefit on the Royal class ships.

Yes, not available on the Royal Princess, the OP's booking

Complimentary Lotus Spa® Thermal Suite access on select ships*

*Only available on Caribbean Princess®, Crown Princess®, Emerald Princess®, Ruby Princess®, Star Princess®, Diamond Princess®, Sapphire Princess®, Coral Princess® & Island Princess®. ©2019, Princess Cruise Lines, Ltd. Ships of Bermudan and British registry.