Second Wave 20 European Countries record highest daily number of Covid Cases

On 10/22/2020 at 6:37 AM, MMDown Under said:

Hospitals struggle to cope as 20 European Countries record highest daily numbers of Covid Cases.

26,668 - UK 24 hours

15,199 - Italy

11,984 Czech Republic

etc.

European Union leaders will hold a video conference next week to discuss how to better co-operate on the infections rise. 

ABC News 

The UK needs to mask up for a start and shut down every entertainment/pub/eating venue, not just in some areas in the north, like Liverpool and Manchester which are overwhelmed by covid.

23 minutes ago, NSWP said:

The UK needs to mask up for a start and shut down every entertainment/pub/eating venue, not just in some areas in the north, like Liverpool and Manchester which are overwhelmed by covid.

I agree.  It wasn't that long ago the UK Govt gave people vouchers to spend eating  out in Pubs.  I thought at the time what are they thinking.  I don't eat out inside here and we have low numbers!

9 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

I agree.  It wasn't that long ago the UK Govt gave people vouchers to spend eating  out in Pubs.  I thought at the time what are they thinking.  I don't eat out inside here and we have low numbers!

Remember, they just voted him back and he has a libertarian ideology. Don't forget he was the first to champion "herd immunity," never stopped international travel, only did limited testing and so on right up front. As things got out of control, he changed tune and was forced into some action by circumstances but it's not in line with his methodology, so isn't going to happen as his approach has been 'endorsed' by the populace. Similar to another well known leader.