When was your last cruise?.

grapau27

My last cruise was in May 2018, I was on Star Princess from Vancouver to Alaska

First time outside Europe, First long haul flights, First time in Canada, First experience of North America (Everything is MASSIVE) First time on Princess Cruises (AMAZING!!)

Needless to say I LOVED Canada and LOVED Alaska 

I LOVED Canada so much so I`ve booked to go to Toronto (ALWAYS wanted to go there) in 2021 (Fingers Crossed)

I`d love to go back to Vancouver and sail with Princess again from Vancouver to California 

Not interested in Hawaii.. well maybe one day

• Like 1

On 11/28/2020 at 11:42 PM, cruisefan2012 said:

My last cruise was in May 2018, I was on Star Princess from Vancouver to Alaska

First time outside Europe, First long haul flights, First time in Canada, First experience of North America (Everything is MASSIVE) First time on Princess Cruises (AMAZING!!)

Needless to say I LOVED Canada and LOVED Alaska 

I LOVED Canada so much so I`ve booked to go to Toronto (ALWAYS wanted to go there) in 2021 (Fingers Crossed)

I`d love to go back to Vancouver and sail with Princess again from Vancouver to California 

Not interested in Hawaii.. well maybe one day

My favourite places.  We loved our first Alaskan cruise so much that we went back 2 years later on a different itinerary.  I spent a year working in Canada and then visited numerous times for meetings and to assist them with implementation of IT systems.  if all of the Canadian cities that I worked in Toronto was my favourite, I was there in the winter when there was heavy snow but getting around the downtown area was great because they have passages underground that you can walk through to get to where you want.  Princess is my favourite cruiseline.  If you get the chance I would say to take the Princess tour/ cruise that takes you from Calgary through the Rockies to Vancouver where you join your ship up to Alaska.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

My favourite places.  We loved our first Alaskan cruise so much that we went back 2 years later on a different itinerary.  I spent a year working in Canada and then visited numerous times for meetings and to assist them with implementation of IT systems.  if all of the Canadian cities that I worked in Toronto was my favourite, I was there in the winter when there was heavy snow but getting around the downtown area was great because they have passages underground that you can walk through to get to where you want.  Princess is my favourite cruiseline.  If you get the chance I would say to take the Princess tour/ cruise that takes you from Calgary through the Rockies to Vancouver where you join your ship up to Alaska.

We have done that with Rocky Mountaineer train.

We still say that was the best Holiday EVER.

was due to to Alaska again 2021 with our Granddaughter but is until

now until possibly 2022

• Like 1

Ventura 35 night in February......arrived back on the 17th as lockdown started the 23rd. We were in a lovely protected bubble, unknowing if we would be allowed to disembark in Southampton. Hitting straight away the problem of restocking with food and consumables (toilet rolls!) Some of the few people blessed to have holidayed this year! Straight back into retired-life.....nah, ICU nurse please come back!!!! :classic_blink:

• Like 1