When will HAL add Alaska cruise "tours" to 2022?

MudderBear

37 minutes ago, MudderBear said:

Ugh.  Don't think my May 2021 will happen.  I see that 2022 Alaska cruises are posted....but NOT cruise tours.  When do you think they'll add them?

Cruise tours will be released to public for reservations on 11/24 (next Tuesday).  The so called "Black Friday" sale starts the next day.  I got an advanced look at the cruise tours brochure without prices and, as of printing,  the itineraries look exactly the same as 2021.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sebbiesgrammy said:

Cruise tours will be released to public for reservations on 11/24 (next Tuesday).  The so called "Black Friday" sale starts the next day.  I got an advanced look at the cruise tours brochure without prices and, as of printing,  the itineraries look exactly the same as 2021.

Were you also able to look at other cruises besides Alaska?

46 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

Were you also able to look at other cruises besides Alaska?

No, but Summer Europe 2021 came available in mid February this year so I don't expect to see Europe summer 2022 until 2/21. Although, who wants to try to predict what will happen after this horrible 2020???

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

I sincerely hope not! 😉😭  2021, so far, has been a carousel of changes, cancellations and redeployments. 

🍻

I meant in so much as that it will most likely be a 4 ship deployment. I think we will see Rotterdam an Nieuw Statendam in Northern Europe with one or the other moving to the Mediterranean in September for a short season. Then I think we will see Westerdam and Volendam spend the entire summer/early fall in the Mediterranean. In general nothing unique or out of the box. 

On 11/21/2020 at 8:03 PM, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

¡¡¡NEWS FLASH!!!

The 2022 Land & Sea journeys have been posted on the HAL website and are now bookable. 3 days ahead of schedule. 

Got mine booked already.  Luckily, my TA doesn't mind working on Sundays ;).  Taking the grands and their parents and wanted to be sure we got cabins we wanted.  Still waiting to see Black Friday sales.  Let's hope 2022 is a safe sail.