Honeymoon cruise. MSC Divina Oct 10, 2021

Hangman115

The plan is for me to marry two of my church family Jult 2021. My wedding gift to them is a 4 night cruise on the MSC Divina. Neither have sailed before.  Both virgins if you will.

When I booked it with MSC, I informed them it will be a Honeymoon cruise. I will fax a copy of the marriage license  when it happens in July  2021.

The person on the phone at MSC really had no details on what MSC can offer for them. Like gifts in the room. Flowers, etc...

Can anyone share some experience you may have with MSC and what treats the honeymoon couple might be able to get on their sailing Oct 10, 2021?

While I've never seen flowers offered by MSC in the past I have seen some small packages that included things like bottles of wine, breakfast in the cabin, etc....  Unfortunately I have not seen those in about a year, perhaps MSC will bring them back once sailing resumes.

One thing that may be of interest to you is MSC has offered a 15% honeymoon booking discount.

• Like 1

Not sure if you are looking for complimentary items or items for you to purchase. If complimentary, the only thing you may get is the waiters singing to them in the dining room. Not saying this to be derogatory at all, just factual. I pulled up that sailing (as I happened to be booked on that date as well) and as @Até mentioned, there are plenty of things that can be purchased. I have attached that as a PDF below. Hope this helps.

Bret

Onboard Items.pdf

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hangman115 said:

The plan is for me to marry two of my church family Jult 2021. My wedding gift to them is a 4 night cruise on the MSC Divina. Neither have sailed before.  Both virgins if you will.

When I booked it with MSC, I informed them it will be a Honeymoon cruise. I will fax a copy of the marriage license  when it happens in July  2021.

The person on the phone at MSC really had no details on what MSC can offer for them. Like gifts in the room. Flowers, etc...

Can anyone share some experience you may have with MSC and what treats the honeymoon couple might be able to get on their sailing Oct 10, 2021?

Don't waste your time faxing the marriage license.  It won't make any difference.  Unfortunately MSC offers very little (effectively nothing)  when it comes to special occasion celebrations.  You would be far better off to choose RCL or NCL.

I do hope you booked them a Yacht Club cabin.  The butlers and the Yacht Club Director will ensure it's a special cruise.  You will be paying nothing beyond the fare for the special treatment.

Dennis

Edited by kelleherdl

On 1/10/2021 at 6:19 PM, Hangman115 said:

If you are booking the Bella-Aurea experience do not expect anything extra.  You will have to pay for any extras...as listed in the pdf.  

• Like 1