Solo Traveler

4 minutes ago, cruising mickey said:

Hello,

My fiance and I are planning adding cruise just for the 2 of us and fiance's 11 year old child. Would we be able to book a studio room for the child as long as it connects to our stateroom?

Thanks

Staterooms for minor children do not have to connect.  They must either be side by side or directly across the hall.  You could book a balcony with an inside across the hall.

tip.  Put an adult by themself and the child with an adult.  Now you can bring 4 bottles of wine onboard instead of 2 and the adult gets the double C&A points instead of the child.  (Double Points would only  apply if you booked a regular room and not a studio)

just get extra keys on board and sleep where you want. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Staterooms for minor children do not have to connect.  They must either be side by side or directly across the hall.  You could book a balcony with an inside across the hall.

tip.  Put an adult by themself and the child with an adult.  Now you can bring 4 bottles of wine onboard instead of 2 and the adult gets the double C&A points instead of the child.  (Double Points would only  apply if you booked a regular room and not a studio)

just get extra keys on board and sleep where you want. 

Words of wisdom. 

And uppervtier folks get double the C&A gifts

10 bottles easy peasy 😇

8 hours ago, cruising mickey said:

Hello,

My fiance and I are planning adding cruise just for the 2 of us and fiance's 11 year old child. Would we be able to book a studio room for the child as long as it connects to our stateroom?

Thanks

What ship? there are some ships that have a balcony cabin connect with an inside cabin. There is a limited amount of these , so book early.

What ships are you looking at to reserve?