Help!! Looking for some advice / feedback, please!

4daughters

21 minutes ago, 4daughters said:

Looking for thoughts and opinions on a minimum 7 day Mediterranean Cruise in 2022, must include Greece.

Please and thank you.    GO!

I'm booked on the Spirit for Sept. 5, 2021, which includes Turkey (Istanbul), the Greek Isles, and ports in Croatia and Slovenia, before disembarking in Venice, Italy.  Your choice will depend upon your personal desires.  For me, both the Greek Isles and Venice are on the bucket list so this cruise solves both.  As @GA Dave indicated there are numerous possibilities in late 2021 and 2022.  You'll need to research those yourself or consult a TA.  Happy exploring.

easiest way to get this info: log onto ncl website. it will ask you to indicate what month, year, amount of days, and departure point. just fill in all the info, when it asks for departure, put in athens, venice or rome and they may all have port stops in athens.

good luck. a few years ago we did a b2b from venice and one of the ports was athens. saw the acropolis, it's beauriful

We are doing a 7 day cruise from Venice in October 2022. It includes Santorini, Mykonos, Argostoli, Corfu plus Dubrovnik and Kotor. The advantage with October is it won't be too warm to explore however it will be too cold to be a beach holiday, it depends what you are looking for 

15 hours ago, HuliHuli said:

For me, both the Greek Isles and Venice are on the bucket list so this cruise solves both.

I'm glad I'm not the only one booking future cruises to check off bucket list items. Btw, my ex-wife & I did a Med cruise on the then brand new Carnival Dream. We did an overnight in Venice. Venice was awesome! I was not yet married to her during that cruise and proposed to her at the Bridge of Sighs;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridge_of_Sighs

Legend has it that if you kiss near the Bridge of Sighs, it will bring good luck to your romance. But, it didn't work for me - I got divorced. So, don't take this advice...

• Haha 2