Booked for 2022

Zombatar

We have taken the plunge and booked a fly cruise to the Caribbean on Azura in January. Its been a while since we cruised and as it will have been two years without a holiday we thought this one would suit it us perfectly. Any body else booking fly cruises yet?

Peter and Jenny

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, tartanexile81 said:

Don't do fly cruises but we are doing a Caribbean cruise from Southampton on Ventura on 3 Jan 2022. Until all the issues with the vaccine I was very positive about it but now I must admit I am concerned if it's going to happen. 

I have started a roll call for this cruise.

We have two 2022 cruises booked. Both are ones we missed due to COVID and both from Southampton. Feb 22 on Iona to the Canaries and June 22 on Britannia to the Baltic. We have two med cruises from Malta booked this year, both on Azura. One in May, expecting it to be cancelled and the other in September, not sure that will happen but you never know. 

2 hours ago, Jennizor said:

We have two 2022 cruises booked. Both are ones we missed due to COVID and both from Southampton. Feb 22 on Iona to the Canaries and June 22 on Britannia to the Baltic. We have two med cruises from Malta booked this year, both on Azura. One in May, expecting it to be cancelled and the other in September, not sure that will happen but you never know. 

June on Britannia to the Baltic? I thought it was May and August and September? 

Sorry Joecco, you are right. Our 2022 Baltic cruise is in May. It is replacing our June 2020 one that was cancelled. It was going to be for my 70th birthday and our 20th wedding anniversary. We spent in the garden, drinking fizz with our two families instead. We had a lovely day. (Apologies for the mistake, that’s what happens when you get to my age😁).

• Like 1