Who feels safer on a Ship than on a Plane ??

37 minutes ago, leisuretraveler223 said:

First, the impact of potential changes on cruising (reduced capacity, social distancing, dining changes, etc.) while attractive, cannot yet be quantified in terms of impact.  I agree, it's a good effort, but we still can't say how effective it will be.

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Locations where you may have been exposed to COVID-19 - Canada.ca

On 2/15/2021 at 12:10 AM, ReneeFLL said:

I’m positive American Airlines won’t miss you, but you should learn the rules set forth by the cdc regarding air travel before calling them Nazis. Looks like you won’t be flying with any US carrier if you don’t want to wear a mask. 🤣

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/masks/mask-travel-guidance.html

Did you purposely twist that or simply misunderstand?  American might miss our money and our credit cards if enough people experience what we have.  It's not about wearing the mask; it's about being mask-Nazis - I'm sure most of us have encountered those people.  There's a difference between Southwest flight attendants who ask you to please cover your mouth and nose in a humorous way, and the nasty folks we have lately run into on American who walk back and forth up the aisles not to help you, but to constantly berate passengers for the slightest hint of non-compliance.  I'm old enough to remember when flight attendants were there to serve you, not bark at you because you took more than 3 seconds to swig down the water that you yourself had to bring onboard.  If you're happy with them, great!  Have a good time.

Judging from TA, there are a whole lot of people who aren't: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Airline_Review-d8729020-Reviews-American-Airlines

• Haha 1