The Bliss, Spring 2023

Dejlig Ko

Any guess’ on why The Bliss is doing a quick 11 day one stop only eastbound transatlantic arriving April 19, 2023 - then just a couple weeks later on May 5, 2023 a unique springtime westbound transatlantic?  My only guess is maintenance at Cadiz. Any thoughts.

15 minutes ago, Steff79 said:

yeah, seems as dry dock in Europe. dry dock after 5years for maintenance.

i like the ta back to NY.

sadly the Bliss don´t stay for a season in Europe, hoped for a Baltic Season with her.

I like that ta back to NY also, may just book it. You’re right - the Bliss in the Baltic would be nice, she’s such a beautiful ship

• Like 2

That's surely a drydock.  Considering the facility in Freeport that used to be able to handle a ship of this size still hasn't replaced the drydock that was lost in 2019, NCL doesn't have much choice but to go back to Spain for the service.

On 2/21/2021 at 10:39 AM, quickrate said:

We are booked for both of these TA spending 2 weeks in Europe in between cruises. Does anyone here have experience with the 2 bedroom Family villa in the Haven? Specifically how comfortable is the  pull out sofa in second bedroom?

Are you going to put me in the spare bedroom? 😁

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 10:39 AM, quickrate said:

We are booked for both of these TA spending 2 weeks in Europe in between cruises. Does anyone here have experience with the 2 bedroom Family villa in the Haven? Specifically how comfortable is the  pull out sofa in second bedroom?

It is a pull out sofa, so it is pretty uncomfortable. And the second bedroom gets the tiny bathroom and shower. But, given that, someone would be very happy to be in the second BR in the Haven.