Cabin 9133 Mrina

Acrusa

13 hours ago, LHT28 said:

I am going to say on the right side

when you look at the deck plan the indentation for the doorways  give  a clue

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/marina/deck-plans/

I agree with the diagram you included, but the diagram I downloaded from Os  web site is the opposite, door opens from right side.Same as in the brochures. 

If anyone remember there cabin # and which side the bed was on in A4 A3 A2 deck 9 on Marina or Riviera then I can figure it out 

45 minutes ago, Acrusa said:

I agree with the diagram you included, but the diagram I downloaded from Os  web site is the opposite, door opens from right side.Same as in the brochures. 

If anyone remember there cabin # and which side the bed was on in A4 A3 A2 deck 9 on Marina or Riviera then I can figure it out 

Interesting  🤔

I called O and had them look up the last time I was on the Marina. 

I had cabin 9130 which is a left sided cabin. That was 2019 and at that time it showed  the diagram as the one you posted.  Now it has been corrected to show it correctly. 

Havent been on cruise critic since 2019.Been on O for the last 11 years it's nice to see old mates again on the boards 

3 hours ago, Acrusa said:

I called O and had them look up the last time I was on the Marina. 

I had cabin 9130 which is a left sided cabin. That was 2019 and at that time it showed  the diagram as the one you posted.  Now it has been corrected to show it correctly. 

Havent been on cruise critic since 2019.Been on O for the last 11 years it's nice to see old mates again on the boards 

Just a little tip, you can log in to your account on Oceania and look under the Oceania Club history and it will show you the room numbers of all the cruises you've been on with O. 

2 hours ago, ORV said:

Just a little tip, you can log in to your account on Oceania and look under the Oceania Club history and it will show you the room numbers of all the cruises you've been on with O. 

Thanks I'll try it

On 3/1/2021 at 11:50 AM, Acrusa said:

When you open cabin 9133 on the O ships is the bed on the left or right side of the room?

I'm dying to know...why do you care? I'm sure there's a very logical reason. TIA.

NOYDB

I have to admit, I was curious also, as I really don't care about things like where the bed is, are my feet pointing aft or to the bow, or is the bed sideways like some insides,  which side should I be on for this port or that, etc. but I know some people do, and that's their business. No reason to have to explain. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ORV said:

NOYDB

I have to admit, I was curious also, as I really don't care about things like where the bed is, are my feet pointing aft or to the bow, or is the bed sideways like some insides,  which side should I be on for this port or that, etc. but I know some people do, and that's their business. No reason to have to explain. 

Oh I know. But when you go on a public forum it does pique one's curiosity. I'd likely go direct to the cruise line but that's me.

Ok for 56 yrs I sleep on my wife's left side. When we cruise the wife sleeps on the side of the bathroom so she want have to walk around the bed in the middle of the night. Makes it more comfortable for her

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/3/2021 at 9:00 AM, Acrusa said:

Yes there is 

I still think this is best response to some random person's "curiosity" that had nothing to do with the answer to your original query - and I will be keeping it in mind the next time someone oversteps with me.  Posting on a forum doesn't entitle anyone to additional information.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kate-AHF said:

I still think this is best response to some random person's "curiosity" that had nothing to do with the answer to your original query - and I will be keeping it in mind the next time someone oversteps with me.  Posting on a forum doesn't entitle anyone to additional information.

Well, I asked cause I wondered if this was something I or other might consider.