Silhouette cabin 8218

fizzy1

43 minutes ago, Auntiemomo said:

Haven't been on Silhouette since the refit, but the layout of the stateroom is pretty much the same -- just the décor has changed.  Your stateroom doesn't have the pull out sofa bed (square), but has the upper berth (triangle), when not used is flush with the overhead.  

There is no triangle icon (upper berth) in 8218 on the deck plan for the Silhouette on Celebrity’s own web site, which is why the OP has flagged that in the comment above.  Since you say there is an upper berth, do you have more info about this than what the deck plan shows? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fizzy1 said:

Has the cabin layout changed since the refit last year ? Not concerned about having a pull down bed on the top but on the actual booking  plans 218 doesn't have a 3rd bed!!!!! I noticed this as we compared  Celebrity’s deckplans and then looked at the actual booking site. I have done a few dummy bookings on other Sill cruises for next year and 8218 doesn't have the sign for pulldown bed. As i said , just curious.Thanks so much for your help xx Thanks everyone xx

Hi fizzy.  We booked in late 2018 to sail on the Silly in Feb 2020 and our cruise was the first sailing post-revolution.  I can confirm that the cabin layout, at least for our cabin on Deck 8, was not changed during the refit.  We had a cabin with an upper berth.  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

There is no triangle icon (upper berth) in 8218 on the deck plan for the Silhouette on Celebrity’s own web site, which is why the OP has flagged that in the comment above.  Since you say there is an upper berth, do you have more info about this than what the deck plan shows? 

I dummy booked on Sill site a room for 2 then a room for 3 people and 8218 came up available for 2 people to book but not for 3 !! See photos

2E5E3B7A-FD06-48A5-9BD5-23A98E5421AF.png

FF7CC10E-99D0-4075-B1BB-B49E9F851378.png

30 minutes ago, Reel Love said:

Hi fizzy.  We booked in late 2018 to sail on the Silly in Feb 2020 and our cruise was the first sailing post-revolution.  I can confirm that the cabin layout, at least for our cabin on Deck 8, was not changed during the refit.  We had a cabin with an upper berth.  

Thanks xx

1 hour ago, fizzy1 said:

This is what appears when we bring up Celeb Sill booking  site for 8128 , no images in the square

F076B8F1-CA5C-461B-B01A-1D4B55E28A1A.png

Bingo.  You are correct.  It doesn't have either a fold out sofa bed or upper berth, so it only sleeps two people.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Auntiemomo said:

Bingo.  You are correct.  It doesn't have either a fold out sofa bed or upper berth, so it only sleeps two people.

It isn’t listed as having those items, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t there.  It just means they are no longer booking that cabin for 3.  Wasn’t there some rearranging when the ships were revolutionized?  I remember some on M class were booked in cabins for 3/4 and when the cabins were reclassified, they were left scrambling to find replacement cabins...

2 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

It isn’t listed as having those items, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t there.  It just means they are no longer booking that cabin for 3.  Wasn’t there some rearranging when the ships were revolutionized?  I remember some on M class were booked in cabins for 3/4 and when the cabins were reclassified, they were left scrambling to find replacement cabins...

Yes, that's correct.  I remember reading about that also.

• Thanks 1