All June 2021 Cruises waitlisted

DaisyUK

Hi, I see this morning that all June cruises have been waitlisted this morning. Can anyone advise whether the deadline for using FCCs is still Dec 2022 (for those cruises canceled by Regent in May)? We're getting to the point where the number of cruises with availability (and any hope of sailing) is severely limited. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry but uninformed.  I have reservations on a June Baltic cruise.  Does Wait List actually mean that these cruises are about to be officially cancelled? 

IF so, and we made early plane reservations through their concierge  departing from Austin, what amount of the airfare fees will we get refunded? 

On 3/7/2021 at 6:53 AM, DaisyUK said:

Hi, I see this morning that all June cruises have been waitlisted this morning. Can anyone advise whether the deadline for using FCCs is still Dec 2022 (for those cruises canceled by Regent in May)? We're getting to the point where the number of cruises with availability (and any hope of sailing) is severely limited. 

Looks like June is next down the pike....

Looks that way to me. We also have a June Baltic cruise booked, and so are in the same position. I have heard nothing from Regent so far, but cannot think of another reason they would have waitlisted all of June. 

Same with us....a June cruise to, of all places, Alaska. I know this is going to be canceled, but sure wish  they'd hurry up and do it so I can use the FCC on something else for next year. Please Regent. if you're reading this, do the right thing!

On 3/7/2021 at 12:29 PM, Grandmaanne7 said:

The Canadian site still shows availability on June cruises. 

Now the Canadian site is showing all Alaska cruises waitlisted but all European cruises are still available.  Hopefully, the latest CDC announcement will mean that future months won't be cancelled and we can finally board again.  Really looking forward to our first Regent cruise!!

4 days ago, I checked my Istanbul to Athens June cruise. 3 categories were waitlisted, but everything else showed available. Yesterday, everything was waitlisted. I think this is the signal that June will be cancelled.

I think everyone's suspicions that the June cruises will be cancelled is probably correct based on past patterns of showing wait-list for all categories just prior to the cancellaton announcement.  All Alaska cruises are wait-listed too, but not yet cancelled because I think Regent is hoping to work some way around the rules with Canada.  It is possible that Regent is wait-listing all the cruises because once they start sailing the ships may not be able to sail at full capacity. I am hoping that is the reason they are doing this, but I am not overly optimistic.