3-18-21 Thursday Weigh-In------Are Spring Loss's Ahead For You?

Belle

Having thunderstorm.  Jazzper gets very nervous, pants, drools, almost inconsolable.  He gets medicated,  it takes awhile to help him.

Still working on yard  — very slowly.   Still cool enough to walk.  Im restless want travel any where.   Thinking of taking A day trip to Galveston — Jazzper has never been to the beach.  ( yes my world revolves around my dog l  😂 😝

Mel great your business is doing so well.  Do you ever sail from Galveston?

Anxious to weigh Thursday.

Belle - It's been a roller coaster on the scale this week. I'm starting to come back down though, just in time for Thursday. 😉

Izena - we sail from Galveston most of the time. It's easier to drive down than fly 4 people to Florida. We usually come in a few days early, stay in Clear Lake, and go to NASA and the Children's museum downtown. The kids are getting NASA'ed out, so we may do Kemah or Moody Gardens and the Pleasure Pier next time instead.

My phone has been acting up, and DH has not been happy with them. Our contract is up, so we're going to go look at new ones today.

Hello Izena ,Mel and everyone else where ever you are.

Izena sorry your dog is upset. Yes I to want to go some place.

Mel I'm not eating as well as I should be either. Hope you find a phone your happy with.

Take care everyone.

Nothing much going on.  My friend noticed on my Montana trip - return flight was going to Hobby not Bush.  Glad she noticed — I was able to get it changed.

weather overcast and dreary.  Made mistake of buying large bag of lifesavers — binged on them yesterday. And mini pretzels.  (better than a bag of snickers)

went  searching for plants for flowerbed — nothing got my interest.

Hello All

Izena glad your friend saw the airport mix up. Sorry about the weather, sunshine

here but windy.   Yes lifesaver better than snickers but I would of bought the snickers!:classic_smile:

So you did good in one way.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Nothing special going on here. Just going

though some drawers and seeing what can be thrown away. Some days in a cleaning

out mood other days not.

Izena - glad you were able to get your flight changed. There's quite a distance between Hobby and Bush. That wouldn't be a cheap Uber ride to pick up your car when you got back to Houston. We're getting your weather tonight. Storms will be here about 8. 

Belle - I'm not in a cleaning out mood at all right now, just a mopping the floor mood. They've been working on the coping and cutting stone and tile in the back yard. We're all tracking in dust when we go out there to look or with the dogs. 

Got the phone taken care of relatively quickly. The camera on the new one is great!

DH is working late tonight, so we're having Chili's delivered. He's being good and getting a salad, and I'm being not so good with a burger. I usually get the shrimp tacos, but I guess I'm just craving beef tonight. Hopefully it won't affect tomorrow's numbers too bad.

This has been an odd week - not sure what the scales will show tomorrow

I took the dog to the vets for a follow-up on her eye and ear.  Ear is now doing fine - still a problem with the eye and will continue with the drops and ointment - if it isn't better by Tuesday she will have surgery to remove dead tissue from her eye.  

I had a cruise that got canceled today - 5 canceled ... no cruising for us until December.  It is sad.  I did book a flight to visit my SIL in Iowa - I will be there for 5 days (we will all have been vaccinated by then) ... It will be a nice get away.

I purchased girl scout cookies awhile back - I got them yesterday - $75 worth of cookies -- can't believe I did that!!!  Put most of them in the freezer, but have some on the counter - have discovered the lemonade cookies - they are very good.  Good thing DH eat them more than I do!

Not looking forward to weighing in the morning.  Good luck to all tomorrow.  Jan