Chopsticks Noddle Bar?.....

monakayk

12 minutes ago, monakayk said:

Is the Chopsticks Noddle Bar free? If so...besides noddles what all do they serve ? Thanks in advance .

It's free with rotating special menu items. Includes items like Sichuan Dan-Dan Noodles and Wonton Noodle Soup. When we were on it in 2017,  they did a Chicken Noodle, Pork Noodle and some kind of vegetable soup. All complimentary and cooked to order.

You've sold me, dides! Dan-dan noodles is hard to make at home, but I wonder if they've tamed it down for western tastes. Since I read your post, I looked at a 10 day Majestic cruise, RT L.A. in Dec. 2022. Chopsticks is complementary? OMG, we are going to get so fat!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/22/2021 at 3:05 PM, mtnesterz said:

You've sold me, dides! Dan-dan noodles is hard to make at home, but I wonder if they've tamed it down for western tastes. Since I read your post, I looked at a 10 day Majestic cruise, RT L.A. in Dec. 2022. Chopsticks is complementary? OMG, we are going to get so fat!

One of our pet peeves with Princess is that they seem to have "toned down" pretty much everything they serve. It's impossible to get anything spicy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

One of our pet peeves with Princess is that they seem to have "toned down" pretty much everything they serve. It's impossible to get anything spicy.

We bring tear open packets of "rooster" type sauce with us. (Which is quite hot.) If you live near an Asian market, they should be able to provide, or a restaurant supply house.

For me, food is too salty on Princess. It's cheap to season food with salt and then they can sell more drinks. I don't like salty (cooked) food on the ship and sometimes loose weight cruising. We're hoping they don't screw up the Majestic.  

Edited by mtnesterz