No hot tub in Mardi Gras Havana area?

landsear

Is this true? We are booked on Mardi Gras but our friends want to switch over to Horizon for the same week due to the hot tub in the Havana area. The Horizon itinerary for that week seems better (to us) anyway, so I'm not upset about switching ships at this point but just wanted to confirm about the hot tubs. Thanks! 

9 hours ago, tap_out said:

Really curious to see what the Havana area looks like. From the digital pictures and walk throughs I cant really see why anyone would pay extra. We loved the Havana on the Horizon. Shame 

Agree.  We 're going Cove Balcony-spa on the Mardi Gras.  would book Havana again on Horizon and Vista in a heartbeat.

2 hours ago, landsear said:

I am absolutely shocked that they made it smaller on the new ship. It was the best selling point to me on the Horizon.

I agree.  Vista class for the Havana area will always be my first choice now.  I would have gotten it on the Mardi Gras if it were as nice. 

• Like 1

My wife and I booked an Havana stateroom on MG when bookings first went on sale and we hadn't even seen the final layout of the area. We were excited to get it since we were unable to book it on our Vista and Horizon cruises. Anyways, months later when it was confirmed the lack of hot tubs and smaller space we were disappointed. We decided to keep the booking just to experience it at that point (was canceled since obviously). We are excited for our next cruise, which we booked Havana on Horizon.