Visiting South Eastern Spain? I can help!

Despegue

Hello Everyone!

I am a long-time contributor to CC, and used to be involved in the cruising Industry. 😉👨‍✈️

I moved with my family to Southern Spain and  can help anyone in need of advice with some tips to make your day in the following ports more worthwile:

* Alicante

* Cartagena

* Valencia

These 3 ports are close to home and offer some of the best days out in the Mediterranean.

so don’t hesitate and contact me if needed.

ps. There is truly amazing Golf here, consider a golf day out... 

Despegue - Once things open up my husband and I will be looking to stay extended time between Valencia and Malaga.  (Sadly our first attempt Mar 2020 was cut short.)  Will save your info. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for supplying information to those of us hoping to get to Spain. 

I was wondering how everything is going in Spain and what the outlook on tourism is at the moment. We are scheduled to sail from Barcelona this coming November-after having to cancel the October 2020 cruise-and I'm thinking if the cruise doesn't happen but Spain is open to tourists, we may just travel anyway. We already have 5 days planned for Barcelona and now could add on a couple of other stops and hopefully a couple of days in Morocco. I keep dreaming and hoping..............! Stay well.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2021 at 1:22 AM, Despegue said:

I am a long-time contributor to CC, and used to be involved in the cruising Industry. 😉👨‍✈️

I moved with my family to Southern Spain and  can help anyone in need of advice with some tips to make your day in the following ports more worthwile:

* Alicante

* Cartagena

* Valencia

I would really like some info on Alicante for Sept 2021.  What to see, good restaurants etc.  Thank you in advance.

• 2 months later...