Smoothies

W283386

I cruised the a few years back with a regular drink package and was able to get a smoothie at the Spa Cafe.  I cruised the next year and was told that smoothies were only included with the Premium package. I looked on the website and neither package mentions smoothies.  Anyone else able to order comp smoothies with a drink package?

If one looks at the Aqua Spa Cafe site (https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/restaurants-and-cafes/aquaspa-cafe), it says the Spa Cafe is complimentary and includes a menu with smoothies.

I am also finding smoothies mentioned with the kid's beverage package:

Keep your kids cool during your Caribbean cruise with a package created just for them. It has a wide variety of delicious beverages for them to drink during meals, or after they’re done with their onboard or onshore activities. Purchase one before you sail, to maximize your savings, and give your kids plenty of options to enjoy. This package includes smoothies, juices, bottled water, fountain sodas and one mocktail flaring mixology class.

Maybe all smoothies are not created equal?

• Haha 1

The last time I cruised (two years ago), smoothies were not included at the Spa Cafe.  Smoothies were only included in the the Premium Drinks Package.......and they were excellent, delicious, several to choose from, I tried them all, you won't wake up the next day with a headache.

5 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

If one looks at the Aqua Spa Cafe site (https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/restaurants-and-cafes/aquaspa-cafe), it says the Spa Cafe is complimentary and includes a menu with smoothies.

I am also finding smoothies mentioned with the kid's beverage package:

Keep your kids cool during your Caribbean cruise with a package created just for them. It has a wide variety of delicious beverages for them to drink during meals, or after they’re done with their onboard or onshore activities. Purchase one before you sail, to maximize your savings, and give your kids plenty of options to enjoy. This package includes smoothies, juices, bottled water, fountain sodas and one mocktail flaring mixology class.

Maybe all smoothies are not created equal?

It looks like under Always Included, they have beefed (vegetabled?) up the Spa menu, and now include smoothies.  On my last several cruises, the Spa menu was more limited, and smoothies were only included under the premium package.  

• Haha 1

"Basic" smoothies were always included on the Blu/Luminae breakfast menus.  As I recall, the choices were limited to strawberry, banana, and melon.  "Exotic" smoothies were available at the Spa Cafe.  They were custom made for you and included expanded ingredients.  They were part of the Premium Beverage package (and therefore available to suite guests but not Aqua guests).  It would not surprise me if the three basic pre-made smoothies were now included at the Spa Cafe as part of the Always Included promotion.  However, I speculate the the exotic custom smoothies are still only part of the Premium Beverage package and available only at the smoothie station next to the Spa Cafe..

• Like 1