MSC Seashore information and YC expectations

jayl65

I just booked the Seashore for next March in the YC. Very little info online right now about it. I’m 6’6" tall and have a few health issues. I booked an inside Handicap room in YC because of the shower. I simply don’t fit in standard showers. 

Hoping YC and MSC will provide the right amount of comfort and service for me as I left my job at the Wynn in Las Vegas and am tired of the high energy lifestyle and over crowded nature of Vegas resorts. The itinerary is almost irreverent as I’ll most likely be staying onboard for most of the stops except for the private island. 

Looking forward to good food. Excellent service and space with few people. Even though the Seashore is a huge ship. I’m hoping the YC will provide a more intimate boutique experience. I worked on one of the biggest Cirque shows in Vegas so the entertainment isn’t very important to me. The quality and budget will never match what I’m used to. But I still want to enjoy everything the ship has to offer. 

Hoping to relax and get spoiled a bit. 

8 hours ago, jayl65 said:

I just booked the Seashore for next March in the YC. Very little info online right now about it. I’m 6’6" tall and have a few health issues. I booked an inside Handicap room in YC because of the shower. I simply don’t fit in standard showers. 

Hoping YC and MSC will provide the right amount of comfort and service for me as I left my job at the Wynn in Las Vegas and am tired of the high energy lifestyle and over crowded nature of Vegas resorts. The itinerary is almost irreverent as I’ll most likely be staying onboard for most of the stops except for the private island. 

Looking forward to good food. Excellent service and space with few people. Even though the Seashore is a huge ship. I’m hoping the YC will provide a more intimate boutique experience. I worked on one of the biggest Cirque shows in Vegas so the entertainment isn’t very important to me. The quality and budget will never match what I’m used to. But I still want to enjoy everything the ship has to offer. 

Hoping to relax and get spoiled a bit. 

Other than entertainment, which isn't bad, you will get all of what you have written....and more, it's a fantastic experience....not perfect, you just need to roll with the stuff that irks slightly. 

An additional bonus is, when you want it, the rest of the ship is still available to you....and then you head back to the boutique enclave and wonder why you left it even for a couple of hours!

Edited by hamrag