Cozumel Barhop trip/Hotel B - Live - 5/16-5/19

Saint Greg

I didn’t want dinner. I still had the lobster roll. But it was clear friend didn’t want to eat alone and wanted someone down there at 7:15. I was just going to

get chips and guac but I remembered nachos being on the menu. I didn’t expect them to be this big.

339B68E6-217A-43CA-9654-A269974902A9.jpeg

4EBB7D1E-8D79-4BF6-AED4-6115F9808540.jpeg

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Not sure if I posted the lobster roll.

it’s still in the fridge and I’ll get to it shortly

DCEF562D-382B-4252-AC08-9BC2918B6CCA.jpeg

I'm not even hungry and that looks delicious.

And your nachos were far and above the best nachos I've ever seen!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

You know you may have created a problem.

I'm betting your friend hasn't had this much fun in a long time and he's going to want to go on more vacations with you. 😧

sounds like he may be interested in coming back here but I won’t be doing it other than on a ship.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

sounds like he may be interested in coming back here but I won’t be doing it other than on a ship.

Not that it’s bad just for what he paid for the lower level room I can get an all-inclusive with a better room and food/drink/entertainment 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Not that it’s bad just for what he paid for the lower level room I can get an all-inclusive with a better room and food/drink/entertainment 

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

and I’m not looking forward to finding out what my room charge is. I haven’t kept track of any of it and I’m sure It’s going to be a big number.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

and I’m not looking forward to finding out what my room charge is. I haven’t kept track of any of it and I’m sure It’s going to be a big number.

Sorry your trip hasn't been that great for you.  I think the combination of having your friend tag along and the situation with the virus has not given you the true charm of Cozumel. 

Sid was right about you needing to get out of the hotel and try different places to eat on the island.  There are some really great places to eat that are all different price ranges.

I love Cozumel for the warmth of the local people and that beautiful blue water that I so love to explore.  And I have never felt unsafe in Cozumel.  

There are several all inclusive resorts on the island.  I've tried that and I just don't care for it.  But I don't have much of an appetite for drinking and I could never get my $$ worth at an AI.  But that's just me.  A lot of people love them.  I get bored at an AI.  

To bad you didn't get a chance to try your new snorkel mask.  There's some really nice sights under that gorgeous blue water.  But the best is when you go out on a boat to the bigger reefs.  Spectacular!  Well, you can tell what my interests are in Cozumel.  I'm a shameful water nut!!

Enjoy the rest of the time you have and hope the trip home is safe and uneventful.

Thanks so much for taking us along on your adventure.  Much appreciated!!

Sherry

• Like 6

Just got caught up, really late to the game. Pharmaceutical purchases are always a big hassle in Cozumel vs the rest of that I've been to (Jalisco, Mexico City and Acapulco...need to do Cancun and TJ before I die.) I hope he wasn't buying boner pills and calling his grandma.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, E@syPe@zy said:

Sorry your trip hasn't been that great for you.  I think the combination of having your friend tag along and the situation with the virus has not given you the true charm of Cozumel. 

Sid was right about you needing to get out of the hotel and try different places to eat on the island.  There are some really great places to eat that are all different price ranges.

I love Cozumel for the warmth of the local people and that beautiful blue water that I so love to explore.  And I have never felt unsafe in Cozumel.  

There are several all inclusive resorts on the island.  I've tried that and I just don't care for it.  But I don't have much of an appetite for drinking and I could never get my $$ worth at an AI.  But that's just me.  A lot of people love them.  I get bored at an AI.  

To bad you didn't get a chance to try your new snorkel mask.  There's some really nice sights under that gorgeous blue water.  But the best is when you go out on a boat to the bigger reefs.  Spectacular!  Well, you can tell what my interests are in Cozumel.  I'm a shameful water nut!!

Enjoy the rest of the time you have and hope the trip home is safe and uneventful.

Thanks so much for taking us along on your adventure.  Much appreciated!!

Sherry

Its been fine. I kind of thought we’d not eat every meal in the hotel. He had no…appetite for that. I kind of let him pick what to do yesterday since today was my Barhop.

originally he wanted to do all kinds of water sports. I didn’t realize it was going to be just pharmacy hopping. I made the most of it later. May still use to the snorkel tomorrow. The bartender said there isn’t much to see by the hotel other than rocks and small fish. He tried to sell me on snorkeling yesterday when he went to call he grandmother for 3 -4 hours. It felt like a trap. Like he was trying to get me out there so he could get pictures of me Snorkeling for the first time from his balcony. So I went back to town instead. No complaints about today.

• Like 4

He saw me write saint greg at rastas. I told him I’m a saints fan. I’m Greg. It works.Like it was something I invented in that moment not 20 years ago. I think I pulled it off. I think I pulled the whole thing off.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 14
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I told friend I wanted to get the lobster roll @sid_9169 recommended. I get he doesn’t want that I’ll get it to go and he can eat at the hotel.

9C1B5EAA-9BFB-4CF9-A7E9-C94A708600A6.jpeg

4107CBAD-1000-4A68-A224-E1C2FA4C9457.jpeg

31637658-2FB0-499D-9D8D-CD812EC4E941.jpeg

B5EB60E0-E397-4B3E-B2C4-BB3FF389B1DC.jpeg

38C36C41-AC4F-4293-8976-71E1075EE3FA.jpeg

This is awesome news!... I hope you got the double meat lobster sandwich... It looks like the bar hop people hooked you up in the drink department while visiting the different places...

• Like 6