Cozumel Barhop trip/Hotel B - Live - 5/16-5/19

Saint Greg

On 5/13/2021 at 6:12 PM, Saint Greg said:

I just got an alert that one is coming on Monday. Fortunately when you click on the package in the Fed Ex app they have a vacation hold option. This will be my first time using that so we’ll see how it goes.

EF5F3E0B-7746-4435-8DEB-5331FB07B859.jpeg

FedEx didn't hold it. They delivered it on the porch and it's soaked! USPS did hold but I was supposed to pick it up at the post office today. I got there and it wasn't there. My carrier is delivering it today. Hopefully to the right address.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

FedEx didn't hold it. They delivered it on the porch and it's soaked! USPS did hold but I was supposed to pick it up at the post office today. I got there and it wasn't there. My carrier is delivering it today. Hopefully to the right address.

Wow 😡 what is the point in FedEx having that option if they dont even abide by it!! So frustrating!

Were they supposed to hold it until a certain date or until you picked it up? Either way #FedExFail

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

Wow 😡 what is the point in FedEx having that option if they dont even abide by it!! So frustrating!

Were they supposed to hold it until a certain date or until you picked it up? Either way #FedExFail

It's my first time using that feature but It's called vacation hold and it was through the 20th. Clearly it was sitting there for a couple of days getting wet. If they would've put it inside the screen door it would've been fine but it was on the ground.

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

It's my first time using that feature but It's called vacation hold and it was through the 20th. Clearly it was sitting there for a couple of days getting wet. If they would've put it inside the screen door it would've been fine but it was on the ground.

If it ever comes up again where a pkg is gonna be delivered by Fed Ex and you arent going to be home, you can have it redirected to a Walgreens near you and they will keep it for 7 days. Just a little fyi for ya in case you are in this situation again as much as you travel 👍

• Like 1