Cozumel Barhop trip/Hotel B - Live - 5/16-5/19

Saint Greg

We’ve had some anxious moments because both of the Barhop people have mentioned the blog contest but nobody has mentioned my website so we’re good. It still just sounds like a  one time deal so. So far so good

9C0B37A2-C3C9-4B71-8783-2BACE567E7EF.jpeg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Breakfast is supposed to be included. They tried to charge us each $12 for a cup of coffee today. We had to get them to fix it.

0A0A3378-7310-4A93-9504-C9E124AF3435.jpeg

321070ED-0CA3-4F59-B85B-B8517A722CC4.jpeg

I think that's the charge for a breakfast combo - "American Combo B." You still shouldn't have been charged at all, but at least they weren't trying to get you to pay twelve bucks for coffee! 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2021 at 6:16 AM, jbhcw said:

Thanks so much for taking us along!  You should just break down and swear your friend to secrecy about you blogging!   We don't want to miss anything because of him..LOL...Good you've got separate rooms...and crappy you missed the shuttle....safe travels...

It's funny to me that it's "weird" for him to be taking that many photos to some people? I feel like that's a generational thing because my friends and I take tons of photos exactly like what he is doing on our vacations, and no one even bats an eye. The food photos are especially completely normal because we all have instagrams and post stuff on there too. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, indygirl76 said:

I think that's the charge for a breakfast combo - "American Combo B." You still shouldn't have been charged at all, but at least they weren't trying to get you to pay twelve bucks for coffee! 

They have things that are charge but they specifically said this was included when we ordered.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

And we’re on board and the paying people are paying. We are free.

8708AB6D-A979-4969-9D8E-670ED3A0BD63.jpeg

What's included in the tour? Is it just transportation to all the bars, or do you actually get drinks/food as well?

• Like 1