Planet Hollywood live-ish review

MeganGC1983

59 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Ready or not..  Covid testing! 
nothing says “come pay extra to jump on our trampolines”, like a Covid clinic next door! 

A450E5A5-E160-464C-9664-0B89AEDC0487.jpeg

Ohhh. That's the trampoline park with the lockers inside it. I thought that was some how part of the gym. I'll need to fix that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Ohhh. That's the trampoline park with the lockers inside it. I thought that was some how part of the gym. I'll need to fix that.

Of all the people, I thought you would know that. 😆 Glad to help you after all the knowledge you have bestowed. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Of all the people, I thought you would know that. 😆 Glad to help you after all the knowledge you have bestowed. 

Yeah I only went down there once for the covid test and I didn't see the sign. I just saw lockers inside and since the gym is right around the corner I thought that was maybe the locker room.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

Im sad as well that yall's vacay is almost over! You did waaay more than just a "Live-ish" review, this was amazing 👏 Just like Saint Greg. Just like Sid. And all of the others that do amazing Lives 🙂 

It’s good but let’s not go overboard here.

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, CruisinMama2003 said:

Im sad as well that yall's vacay is almost over! You did waaay more than just a "Live-ish" review, this was amazing 👏 Just like Saint Greg. Just like Sid. And all of the others that do amazing Lives 🙂 

I tried. It was fun! Husband totally played along and started setting up photo ops with cocktails and everything else. 😉😆

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Just now, Saint Greg said:

You didn’t do sutra either did you?

We don’t really like Indian food. 😬 Like I’ll eat a little but husband doesn’t like any of it. There was a wonton the other day at star class Grill will a curry inside. I thought it would sneak by…no. Not his jam. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

We don’t really like Indian food. 😬 Like I’ll eat a little but husband doesn’t like any of it. There was a wonton the other day at star class Grill will a curry inside. I thought it would sneak by…no. Not his jam. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Y’all should get a gorillas in the mist from the premier bar on your last night.

• Like 1

Got stopped by the Mexican market. Bought some jewelry and a wrestling mask for our son. Went back to the room to drop it off and our neighbors are getting busted by Security. Can’t tell why but you can definitely smell the ganja. 
BTW the tile guy was totally putting off Bob Ross vibe. He was just finger dabbing happy trees. Amazing art work. 

DBAA783C-4EF6-4102-9EF1-FBD914CBF7CD.jpeg

AD85B88B-0817-461C-977D-DA6B34FA4B8C.jpeg

9E486452-737A-4DA3-91EF-FE524FAE06A4.jpeg

07D91CA6-6366-422C-A2DD-E1325526E684.jpeg

EF823B78-9731-470A-81B0-A8C87DFD91DD.jpeg

04412890-B127-4465-86E9-BB2F29BFFAF5.jpeg

97A00E04-C367-4DF2-8E74-B679F18BBAFC.jpeg

• Like 3