Future Cruise Credits - checking them online

Apologies if there is already a thread on this but just wondered if anybody can advise how to check the value of any FCC that have been issued to you. I have received some over the last few months by email but not sure if these voucher numbers are stored on the RCI site at all and can easily be checked on their site?

Edited by Digjharper

2 hours ago, Digjharper said:

I have received some over the last few months by email but not sure if these voucher numbers are stored on the RCI site at all and can easily be checked on their site?

If you try to book a new sailing and you try to apply an FCC, that may tell you the value of it.

• Like 1

Go into the first page of any new booking and you will see this to check balance:

Have a Future Cruise Credit?

Future Cruise Credits can be used to save big on your next cruise vacation. Credits are non-transferable and limited to one per guest. Look up the value of your credits while you plan, and you can redeem them towards your cruise vacation at checkout.

Check Credit Balance

Edited by Cruise Bug2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Doesn't do much good if you hit final payment and Royal all of a sudden can't find two cruise credits that had been applied to the cruise for nearly a year.  Happened a couple of days ago to us.

2 hours ago, lynnemac said:

What do you do to get a list of your FCC's that are available if you have lost all your records?

Does RC have a master list they can send to you?

You don’t need the FCC number.  Royal can retrieve them by your original booking number. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You don’t need the FCC number.  Royal can retrieve them by your original booking number. 

I've kept hard copies of my FCCs and also make sure the email notates the booking number or I put on a post-it with the booking number.  I keep the FCC information in  a separate file and have put post-its in the cancelled cruise file also.  

I'm a little confused about my FCCs -- how many are still unused, expiration dates etc. so I go overboard with my organization of them.