Now that there are conversations about summer cruising, when will we know?

We have a back up plan, but I really want to know what is happening this summer.  We are now about two months from our cruise date and I still don't have a clue if our ship will sail.  I hate doing double work planning two vacations when I know one will be canceled.  However, I am doing it because our kids are growing fast and our time is limited before they are off on their own.  

We are on Symphony mid July.  I know a month ago the thought was a zero percent chance of it sailing but now it seems that things are changing quickly.  

Will the cruise lines tell us soon?  I feel like we are heading into June and we still have no idea what to expect in July.  

1 hour ago, jp2746 said:

We have a back up plan, but I really want to know what is happening this summer.  We are now about two months from our cruise date and I still don't have a clue if our ship will sail.  I hate doing double work planning two vacations when I know one will be canceled.  However, I am doing it because our kids are growing fast and our time is limited before they are off on their own.  

We are on Symphony mid July.  I know a month ago the thought was a zero percent chance of it sailing but now it seems that things are changing quickly.  

Will the cruise lines tell us soon?  I feel like we are heading into June and we still have no idea what to expect in July.  

It was mentioned on this weeks webinar for TA’s that there would be a “return to service” announcement next week.  Whether it will be an all inclusive announcement or just a portion of their plan remains to be seen 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No one knows but my daughter has a Magic 8 ball on her desk for all her wedding clients, I could ask her to give it a try. 

But seriously, it takes at least 60 days to bring in the crew, quarantine them for 2 weeks and then get them fully vaccinated and then the CDC and Coast Guard have to do their inspections. I know they have been vaccinating some crew but it's hard to know how far along they are. 

• Thanks 1