Magic Large Balconies

breezer

2 hours ago, breezer said:

I'm considering the large balconies way at the back of Magic on Decks 6, 7, or 8.  Can anyone tell me if there are any noise or vibration issues?  Thanks.

Stayed in them many times.  The largest is the 6th floor, the others do not have coucnes due to the slope of the ship.  No noticeable vibration. 

If speaking of the large, but not wrap, aft balconies, no vibration, we had a sofa, some, but not a lot of cover.  Like cabin 8475. Those have larger balconies than the aft balconies in the middle.

15 hours ago, balcony bound said:

Are you asking about the wrap balconies?  They are awesome.  Ours on deck 6 had a sofa, deck 7 and 8 did not.  May or may not matter to you.

No, I mean the L-shaped cabins.  Thank you all for responding.

On 6/15/2021 at 9:15 AM, breezer said:

I assume by L you mean the ones specifically on the corner of the ship.  If so there are only 8 of these and they typically go first in terms of availability. 

On 6/15/2021 at 9:15 AM, breezer said:

These are referred to as bowling alley balconies, and we love them. No issues at all, and they are our preferred cabins on ships that have them. We did a B2B on the Magic a few years ago in cabin # 6499, and have booked the same cabin again for a B2B on the Magic in 2023. We have a Magic review in my signature with plenty of cabin pictures. I say go for it! 👍😎

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 1

The "large" balconies are great on Magic.  We stayed in one a few years ago on the 6th floor.  We could look over our balcony and see the promenade and see the line forming at Guy's Pig'n'Anchor.  We are going to be booking the same cabin for an upcoming Magic sailing.  

To answer your question we did not feel anything being in the Aft.  It is worth it, especially considering they are the same cabin category as a regular balcony.