Majestic now at San Pedro

PRNole47

11 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I can’t find the link for the WebCam. Does anyone have it? I would love to see the Majestic Princess.

https://www.princess.com/bridgecams/

It shows a nighttime shot at the pier and was not live.

Oops…you were probably asking about the port’s live webcam which appears to have been deactivated because it hasn’t worked for me for weeks.

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

https://www.princess.com/bridgecams/

It shows a nighttime shot at the pier and was not live.

Oops…you were probably asking about the port’s live webcam which appears to have been deactivated because it hasn’t worked for me for weeks.

Thank you for trying Astro Flyer.  I always appreciate your help.

Just checked our Duke Christopher’s page, Entertainment Director on the Majestic, he indicates close to 600 crew have boarded in the last couple of days.   Vaccinations are underway with J&J.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for letting us know the Majestic was in San Pedro.  We drove down there - 100 miles and 30 degree difference in temps  - and it was well worth it!!!  It was so great to see a Princess ship in person.  We saw crew on the balcony chairs and saw a bus bringing in more crew.  Getting very excited - although husband isn't going to get excited until we are actually on a ship.    Thank you again!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, PatriciaF said:

Wow..we are on the Majestic in August but live just over the bridge.  Hope I can talk my husband into a quick trip to San Pedro Tuesday to get a glimpse of it.  We do see several cruise ships off shore.

She left this morning.   

Holland America's Koningsdam is in San Diego today to have their crew get the 2nd covid 19 shot given my Sharp Healthcare.  Festivities included the Mayor and the Port Commissioner saying that Holland America will restart cruising from San Diego this fall.  So things are rolling along for all the CCL brands or so it seems.  Exciting!!