6/22 Bermuda Cruisers ... How's it Going?

molymoo

Haven't heard much from our 7/22 group of Bermuda "pioneers".  How are things going?  Did you make it off of the East coast and around the storm?  Was the gauntlet at Bermuda's airport as tiresome as some in the first group said it was?  What time did you get to the ship?  Did anyone get left behind? 😮

Waiting and watching and hoping that each subsequent cruise is even better than the last!!

• Like 2

• Host Kat changed the title to 6/22 Bermuda Cruisers ... How's it Going?
14 hours ago, molymoo said:

... How are things going?...

Some have posted here in the newer posts...

1 hour ago, WanderingBrit said:

I'm assuming it's somewhat shallow on that side of the island, and that's why she's moored so far out?

Affirmative, they do have a reef on the West side of the island. Been many years since I sailed in these waters, so can't remember how far offshore, or the depths.

She is anchored within the approved anchorage.

• Like 1

This weeks cruisers on the Orion must be having a ball. They are on their final sea day today.

Have not heard a word from them since  they boarded. 

But I do know the next group for June 29 will not be silent. They are a rowdy , happy bunch that have  run the obstacle course and  made it , unless the  flights are  delayed Monday and Tuesday.!😍

• Like 2

On 6/25/2021 at 1:34 PM, WanderingBrit said:

I'm assuming it's somewhat shallow on that side of the island, and that's why she's moored so far out?

Actually most mid & larger shipshape to tender into St George because of the very small/narrow passage into the harbor.  The last time we did it(dock in St George that is) was on the old celebrity Zenith.

3 hours ago, Azulann said:

This weeks cruisers on the Orion must be having a ball. They are on their final sea day today.

But I do know the next group for June 29 will not be silent. They are a rowdy , happy bunch that have  run the obstacle course and  made it , unless the  flights are  delayed Monday and Tuesday.!😍

You bet we are Azulann!!  Heading off to the airport tomorrow with all our documents!!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, CCWineLover said:

You bet we are Azulann!!  Heading off to the airport tomorrow with all our documents!!

10 hours ago, Azulann said:

Have a wonderful time!