Effective Thread Titles

Host CMLA

[quote name='smeyer418']go to your room! correcting spelling on this is the worst violation of the CC guidelines I have even seen.... actually I think you should be fined $40.00 :)[/quote]

Hmmmm..... I'm already IN my room...... :confused: :p LOL, and I spent my last $40 on my next cruise....

For additional clarity, I know YOU knew the spelling....but your audience seemed temporarily confused. ;)

[quote name='smeyer418']go to your room! correcting spelling on this is the worst violation of the CC guidelines I have even seen.... actually I think you should be fined $40.00 :)[/QUOTE]

OH NO!...don't get sjbdtz & $40.00 started again! :eek:
This sounds like a job for "Spillchick!" :D

[quote name='sjbdtz']Hmmmm..... I'm already IN my room...... :confused: :p LOL, and I spent my last $40 on my next cruise....

For additional clarity, I know YOU knew the spelling....but your audience seemed temporarily confused. ;)[/QUOTE]

temporarily confused...yep...that's me! But the spelling is not what dazed me...I really didn't know of whom she was speaking...;) "Kelly who?" was more likely my approach...:)

[quote name='dmm']"Jack the [B][U]Ripper[/U][/B]" silly...from the "NCL bogus charges after cruise" thread...:rolleyes:[/quote]

I was enjoying that thread, it was quite amusing. It got deleted as I was reading the last two pages :( I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.

[quote name='Jett456']I was enjoying that thread, it was quite amusing. It got deleted as I was reading the last two pages :( I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.[/QUOTE]

my sentiments precisely...guess all good things must come to an end...:rolleyes:

[quote name='DroopySails']The Jean-Ann Ryan Company has nothing on the histrionics--er, dramatics--we have around here. Perhaps they should audition CCers for onboard entertainment![/quote]

What would the audience do during our periodic "time-outs"? :rolleyes:

Archived