How do you decide whether to pay or cancel?

Robjame

It's a crap shoot. I'm so certain our January 28th 2022 cruise is on I just bought non refundable plane tickets Lol

Hopefully I won't have to eat them

Edited by Laszlo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Laszlo said:

It's a crap shoot. I'm so certain our January 28th 2022 cruise is on I just bought non refundable plane tickets Lol

Land  trip 😄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Laszlo said:

Most major airlines have done away with change fees. You’re still out the ticket cost but rebooking may be possible without penalty.

17 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Most major airlines have done away with change fees. You’re still out the ticket cost but rebooking may be possible without penalty.

Luckily flying into FLL was $300 cheaper than MIA. I'm still wrapping my head around the price difference for airports being 30 miles apart Lol

Luckily flying into FLL was $300 cheaper than MIA. I'm still wrapping my head around the price difference for airports being 30 miles apart Lol

Southwest flies into FLL which helps keep the fares somewhat lower.

Hank

• Like 2

I live with three international airports within 35 miles of each other.  Prices vary widely.  Trying to make sense of airline pricing logic is a losing game.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hlitner said:

Southwest flies into FLL which helps keep the fares somewhat lower.

Hank

I used to fly SW a lot. Unless we drive 2.5 hours to BWI there is nothing direct from PHL. First time I flew SW as from Philadelphia to Manchester NH. I was doing work up there in the summer of 2006. It was $29 each way, $44 for round trip when I would fly up for the day Lol

On 7/8/2021 at 1:04 PM, Laszlo said:

Sure hope your plane tickets purchase means that my January 14 Caribbean cruise indeed will be RT Miami! 😉

• Like 2